• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no! I am glad to hear that you most likely saved before your DS actually died. Do you have another DS or are you going to get a new battery or DS?
    Hiya. Would u like to trade entei raikou and suicine. Pm me if u want to trade them. I have so.eth

Hi. R ur entries raikou and suicine still up for trade? Pm me if u would like to trade. I may hav something for u
    Hey hows it going, have you traded genesect yet? if not i would liek to offer a few things for "them" possibly shinies or legendaries please pm me back.
    I like the serebii one just fine, but psypokes is probably more user friendly for what you want. go to their site -> picdex -> choose your pokemon you want to breed -> click "full breeding chain" on the left of your screen -> select move you want to get.
    Sorry for bothering you, but I saw you posted in the Genesect thread, and I was wondering if you're willing to do a tradeback-trade? Y'know, where you trade two pokemons then trade them back again. It's one of the few Pokemon's I'm missing the Dex Info on, but I really doubt that I have anything of equal value to give you, so if you trust strangers enough to do a "Tradeback" with a Pokemon like Genesect, that would be highly appreciated! Though of course I completely understand if you decline :D Heck, I'd probably decline myself XD
    Or I could trade a female one so you can breed it if you prefer. The Solosis I mentioned is absolutely perfect for a Calm Mind set though, see my latest RMT for a strategy for it.
    Yo, I'll trade a baby Bold Male Magic Guard Solosis for something with pokerus, a female Gothita would be nice but not necessary (I have White, so I can't get one and it'd be nice to have a Frisk-Thief.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…