• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Sall good bro! It actually kinda funny when you think about it! :) So what do you like to do?
    Me? I'm into a musical instrument or two, fantasy and sci-fi, and graphics design.
    Hey, dude...? I think you posted on the wrong page. You posted a message on my profile page that looks like it was meant to be a response to the question Vermehlo Steele asked you....
    I'm going to go to junior college for a couple of years and try to go to a Bible college to major in Biblical studies. Being a pastor? Its something thats intrigued me lately. I want to be a Youth pastor, but the main pastoral position is something I've been thinking a lot lately. Writing books? Seems farfetched right now, but you never know with God! :p
    Not really, how about you?
    Hey, if you are a pokemon, which pokemon would you be? I wanted to draw all my friends in Pokemon form.
    Not really, how about you?
    Hey, if you are a pokemon, which pokemon would you be? I wanted to draw all my friends in Pokemon form.
    Oh, nothing, really. Just normal, go to school, go back to the dorm.....
    How about you? Are you still playing drum? I can't any more, since I'm in boarding school :p
    How are we gonna be able to tell the difference between male and female Gardevoir?

'Cause I have some...plans. And these plans would end with a VERY AWKWARD result if I make a gender-based mistake. :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…