• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not sure. The teachers are sick of dealing with us most likely xD.
    Why do you get friday off?
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I think there are times when certain writings might call for it, but so little is deserving of uber-happiness there's really no need for it in most things.
    Yeah, I suppose so, lol.

It depends, anything'll get monotonous. Although I doubt you'll find any uber-happy type stuff in my work, lol.
    There's not really any particular inspiration that I can nail down really; I mean, for each individual one there's something, but I can't think of anything that would cover them overall. I suppose the fact that I tend at least understand those emotions better, even if most of what I've written I haven't dealt with ((had a few people that were "sorry for my loss" of a loved one in a car accident...that never happened, I just wrote it.)), I can get it in my head and write it. Also, I love nighttime, so I suppose that contributes as well.

And don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of non-dark ones, I'm just better at the dark stuff, lol.
    What's your name on DA? I'm SnoringFrog there as well.

Yeah, homework for me this year has been killer, I hate it.

As to what type of stories/poems...hard to say, lol. My poetry gets kinda diverse, but I tend towards darker things ((meaning both nighttime, and the more negative/undesirable emotions)). For stories, it varies. I don't get many done, but the ones I do have like to consist of unnamed, undescribed characters who end up dead for no real reason. I like writing about weird things like that, I've got a few ideas in my head that I want to get done soon though.
    It's been a few months, but I jsut realized I posted this on my message thingy instead of yours...lol.

Cool. Do you have any online anywhere?

That's neat, but I'd never be able to deal with that. I can't stand kids most times, or people, really, haha.

I'm probably horrible w/ deadlines and whatnot too, that's why I've stuck w/ poetry and short stories, you sit down, start, and finish them. I haven't had the diligence to finish a full length story yet.
    What kidn of art do you do?

I got so lucky for a job, I never had to go look. I got a call from my church asking me if I'd be willing to help w/ the church/school's website, and so I had my job. Which is nice, cause I actually like what I do there.

As for what I've been up to, not much of anything. I try to write when I can, but I've been in a slump as of late. Recently picked up a copy of diamond and am working on some EV training as I type.
    I know what you mean, all this weird friend stuff and whatnot is interesting...I'm onlyever in fanfics though, so it doesn't matter much.

I've been all right, all things considered. Ups and downs, like always ((actually, I think I've had all my worst downs since the last time we spoke; of course, that does encompass a couple years so there's plenty of time for crap to happen, lol)), but all in all I've been all right.

How've you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…