• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I really liked the idea of your RPG, but it's moving way to slow for me. I'm really sorry but I think I'm going to have to drop it. Also, I'm in Japan for the next few months and I'm not getting online really. I'm sorry, if the RE-fresh starts to pick up more than please let me know and I would like to come back to it because I really do like the idea of it, but I don't have the time to check it every time and it have not moved.
    Thank you for getting us this far and I hope to hear back from you. I also hope this doesn't put us in disagreement with each other. Talk to you later! (^-^)/
    Well, I'm in an RPG right not (which will probably start very soon) and I just want to leave it at one since I also have other things to do.

Sorry. I do wish for success for you in your RPG!
    So, um... I guess it's over? RE-fresh sounded like a nice idea, and it gave me an idea of how to write a character sign-up. Thank you for that! If your RPG ever gets started again, give me a holler, I'm still in if it gets going again. ^^'
    Err...I posted and I hope it's alright. It's like 1 AM here so I'm a bit outta it. Tell me if it isn't and I'll try to change it when I get time. ^_^
    Hey, just wondering when we're starting the Kanto Re-Fresh RPG? I'm really excited to start, as I created a completely new character for this RP and I'm eager to start writing for her.
    Hi, I'm sorry if I bother you with this but are we going to start the Re-Fresh soon? I'm really excited about it and can't wait to start it as soon as possible. ^__^
    Hello! I know you don't know me, but one of your RPG's "Pokemon Taion Adventures", is dead as you know and I was wondering if I had your permission to start it back up. (I think the rules say I have to do that first :p) Anyway if I am allowed to it won't start back up right away, just need your permission before I do anything to rash.

Thanks in Advance!

BTW: I don't think you use this much anymore, so can I just get your email and I'll ask you anything else from there.
    I suppose I could beta another fic (already doing a few) - just that I won't be necessarily doing it in the same day, is all - probably a few days at least (but I doubt more).

But any reason why you're asking me to beta read it, curiously? BTW, probably best if you want to do it via e-mail and document form, or google docs... quoting PMs is just a bit more timely and harder to make/read and all, or so I feel. *shrugs* Up to you though.
    I'm changeing my account to something else seeing as how this one is way to hard to log into, I haven't been able to get on it in a long *** time, so I'm just giveing u my New Username: Garmeil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…