• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Adyniz where did you buy the magazine with the Coro Coro adaption of the upcoming Victini movie? I wanted to buy it. Do you ahve a link to a site to buy it on?
    Alright, thanks for telling me all that!

I'll look at your page and if I have questions, I'll just send another VM.
    Hey! I don't think a talk page was started for BW024, so I'm still allowed to start one, right? I do have a question pertaining to the episode.

I can edit my userspace by the way. How do you have all the stuff you have on the right hand side and all the cool stuff other people have by the way?
    Alright, I'll wait until someone replies.

How many edits do I have to make before I can make a userspace?
    OK, but what about BW015?

Alright, thanks.

I'm just about post something in the Best Wishes series talk page about the Kanto Roots. Rather than having trivia all over the place (as well as the fact that there is some new trivia), I made a neat little thing for it.
    It seems like each time I log in, it always goes back to the default settings for the preferences. I do make sure it says my preferences have been saved.
    OK. Just be sure to tell me when it is OK if I can add the BW003 & BW015 information.

Alright, thanks a lot!
    In Pokémon: Black & White (Season 14 Dub Article), would it be a good idea to put under the important events about the debut of Sunglasses Sandile in BW003? That does seem like a pretty important event, especially if Ash does catch it. Also, would it be a good idea to mention in the Important events section that Ash lost to Lenora in BW015?

Also, how do you start a section? Like what people do in talk pages.

Sorry for all these questions!
    The US, Long Island. Why?

So, I guess I have to make an edit somewhere in Bulbapedia before I can edit my own page. Hopefully I can find something good.
    OK, I got the confirmation e-mail.

Well, I do have a brother that likes Pokémon (Shadow XD001 here, we are twins), but I HIGHLY doubt he'd make a Bulbapedia account.

I'm on my netbook at my house.
    OK, although I still haven't gotten a confirmation code yet.

Torpoleon, since I never heard of GamerKing97.
    No. I only use Torpoleon as my username for things. I have never heard of GamerKing97. I don't really know why the IP addresses are similar honestly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…