• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just use to texting so much that my mind just jumbles in diffrent things i would like to say and so i use the three period thing alot. Sorry if it annoys you, Im just have a horrible habit doing that. If im like in a club or something I usually prevent that due to getting infractions and strikes.
    yeah ur right...i see it does raise questions...that game seems different the the mercianeries one for the 3ds... so then the new resident evil 6 which im suppose to meant in the last converstation was different...so is that one a rumor?...i really hope its not because i really love to play as claire in the game...sorry im just so excited for that to be on the ps3 when if it comes out...weskerrrr!...lol...
    Im not itreasted in the 3ds stuff too..i have a ps3 and it way better then a handheld...is that resident evil revelations ur talking about is the new resident evil 5 or is that different?...been busy with school all semester that i couldn't find out anything if its true...I heard it had claire redfield and leon kennedy in the game as the main charcters...
    Did u see about that new game for the 3ds for resident evil mercienaries it seems so weird to me do to its on the 3ds....
    that was an awesome minecraft ship btw

I am not that in to minecraft, as my current computer is laggy as WHO THE hell DO YOU THINK I AM?

also, you do know to reply to someone's vm, you post a visitor message on their profile, right?
    Sweet, a Mega Man fan. I've played the first two, and I'm planning to get 3, 9, and 10 as I heard 4-8 weren't so good.
    Nah, it's not that I'm having trouble with them, I beat that game in a couple days after it came out, but I posted that just because of how annoying they were. Thanks though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…