• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh! Graduation! Nice.

I'm a Freshman. I'm about three quarter of the way through my first year. My degree is actually a two-year degree, so that means I'm about half-way done! But I'm going to try to get another two year degree from this college after I get the first one.
    I'm doing well. School is back in session. I have a class on computer operating systems and a class on a certain database program. Fun stuff.

So how's your week been?
    that sounds great!
    you know, i go to Christian school and a lot of the things ive read you argue in debates have actually been the topics in my class, i really really enjoy hearing about it, i used to try in the debate forum to spread at least a little bit of gospel, but im sure as you know they are and can be very narrow minded.
    Your welcome, i just love hearing apologetics being used, it almost leaves people speachless when used in correct areas, i think i read you were going to a Bible college? are you go to be like a pastor or like a Bible scholar and write books?
    i love the way you use science to defend Christ, you know how to explain truth in a way thats easy for even nonbelievers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…