• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
    WE ARE TEAM TEE HEE, WE ARE HERE TO TAKE SEREBII DOWN! NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE HAVE BEEN BANNED AND EVEN IP BANNED, BUT NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE ALREADY HAVE 25 ACTIVE FAKE ACCOUNTS UNDER REALISTIC NAMES, WAITING TO STRIKE, THERE ARE MANY TEE HEE SPIES. WE ARE INCREASING OUR POPULATION FASTER THAN THE CHINESE.
    WE ARE RECRUITING ANY AND ALL TO JOIN US, IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF TEE HEE THEN YOU ARE THE ENEMY. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US EMAIL US AT thetrueteehee@yahoo.co.uk
    SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO SHINING MEW, WHO WAS S.H.I.T IN BED AND BCVM22 WHO IS A FAT B.I.T.C.H WHO NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT. BLUE MEW, NORTHERN LIGHTS, SWEET MAY, THE THUNDERBIRD, SHADOWSPLASH, EZZPEON, PUPINTHETURD, THE AWESOME ONE AND 7_TYRANITARS ARE ALL F.A.G.G.O.T.S. AND SO ARE ALL MODS!
    AN EXTRA SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR FANS INCLUDING CIPHER AND JIGGLYCHU! WE SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER!

WHEN WILL YOU MODS LEARN, IP BANNING DOESN'T WORK ON US!

WE ARE THE ULTIMATE! ALSO TEE HEE APPROVES OF CIPHER BEING A TEAM TEE HEE ADMIN

LASTLY ANY B.I.T.C.H THAT CLAIMS IT HAS DEFEATED TEE HEE IS CLEARLY LYING, AND ALSO ANYONE WHO CALLS TEAM TEE HEE SAD IS A HYPOCRITE. YOU'RE ALL ON A POKEMON FORUM SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE F.A.G!

NO MOD CAN STOP US, JUST TRY IT B.I.T.C.H. WE WILL RESPAWN AT WILL!
    TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
    yes the ninjask is the one in the shop. however, the free pokemon was liited only to pokemon that we currently have already, not to new RNG's. as such, the dragonite will need to be payed for in medals
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…