• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want, I can convert my character to a female. I noticed most RPG'ers are male, and they make their characters male.
    I might look up soul eater sometime but I find it a bit weird that the always use boxes in kekkaishi. Also I forgot to ask, is the orange Islands going to show up in your RPG? they have 4 gyms as well.
    I like kekkaishi but the others don't seem to ring any bells. My favorites were on the before list. I havn't seen many different animes besides those that have shown on cartoon network...
    Well I can wait but I have A time limit on how much I can stand, which is long enough most of the time. lol Sure I'll probably watchit again, though I'll have to restart. I watched some of both and when I remember them they get confused... Do you like any other anime?
    Brotherhood was the one I saw the most of but I did use subtitles. I'm not much of a waiter so I do that with most anime I watch. (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, ect.) Btw you are a timezone off from me. It was twelve when I got your VM.
    Whoops. I just looked down your messages and saw the one you wrote to Martin. lol Sorry... I think I'll try that type on for size. Btw, I love Avatar too. =^_____^=
    Hello, I was looking at your Eju RPG and I thought it looked really fun. I would like to sign up with a flying type person, but I was wondering if I could fly or have the ability to jump really hight to pull off the air moves? If not that's perfectly ok, but it would be so neat if I could use gust out of my hands or use an arial ace kick. lol
    I got far into the brotherhood one but never finished. I liked it though. I finaly finished my sign up, hope it works. :)
    I love that show, though it's hard to follow since there are two versions. I watched it less after that but I still like pokemon in genral...
    So what got you into it? I've always liked anime, I grew up watching pokemon so that might be why... I looked at few of you works and they are pretty cool. I really like your fox animation.
    Cool, you must really like anime. I bet you could make your own show judgeing by your rpg. Do you have a deviart (I'm not sure on the spelling) acount with any of your work?
    I get it, and it works for me. If he put his hands to the ground and showed vine from the tips of his fingers penetrate the earth could he have huge root like things come out and attack? It's like something I saw an ivysaur do in the show.
    They're really makeing more? I can't wait! I hope ang didn't hibernate again though. Lol What element do you think the avatar will be now?
    No feathers? Dang... Oh well, the glider idea is a good one though. :) For now I'll make a grass type when I get the time. Would he be able to grow plants from himself like vine whip? I wish they continued Avatar too, I thought they were for a while but it never happed... It's a let down when things just die off.
    Thanks, though I think I'll make a flying my second character for when you allow them. Mabye after so much time he grows feathers that allow him to glide like an airbender? Also I have seen it and always loved it. The ending was evil though, it lead you on to a drop off. :(
    Hi I'm going to sign up for your RPG soon but I had a question I felt was spammy. FOr when I make a SU how would I do a flying type? Humamns don't really have wings...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…