• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool. Maybe if I ever see it anywhere, I'll get it.

Yeah, I had to bring my strongest guys to beat them second time around.
    When Life gives you lemons, make apple juice and make people wonder how you did it.
    Yepp I beat him everytime!
    I understand what N was trying to do but it twas also done in an incorrect way, i want to battle soon and my buddie is trying to turn on his wireless internet as we speak ^^ Oh and use Unova pokemon only :p
    Deoxysxx <33
    or grand master N! lol i like the avatar ^^
    I love N! turns out he is my favorite character like lyra!
    oh sorry, I can't at the moment. Wifi isn't working properly. And as sasaki said, last time I went into the wifi club it went HAY-WI-ER.
    Cool.

I once got a shiny Surskit. AND I KILLED IT. X3 Cuz I had a shiny Masquerain (might've misspelled) so ya. XD
    Yeap, got event one, a regular one from breeding, and shiny from breeding. ALL OF THEM NAMED... Zorua. XD
    Probably. I'm probably gonna get the middle game too, because I always do.

Never played Minish Cap actually :v
    Thanks! And I've loved Zelda fer like evah. XD

Am I insane? Have I crossed the line? ...Well that's a good question. Let me ask your friends- oh wait I MURDERED Them!

X3
    I just think they're pretty and quite challenging.

Inorite, it only took me a day and a half to complete the storyline. I used an unevolved guy on my team too.
    Well I guess you have an excuse then :v Water Temples are the ones I loathe the most.
    Snow Temples however, are the best (in my opinion).
    Years? Sheesh, that's a long time. Longest I've gotten stuck was about 4 months because of the Water Temple in TP.
    Also, I havent played OoT in a long time, perhaps I should resume it (especially since I haven't beaten it yet, ehe).
    Indeed.
    I remember when I first got my first LoZ game (Twilight Princess). Soooo much confusion.
    I didn't even know what to do in the beginning until my sis pointed out that you could call that hawk :v
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…