• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question about Eju. I know you can't tell me who those guys are or why they are following us, but would they be the kind of people to steal pokemon? I kinda want my Shinx to go missing, but I don't know how...
    ----------
    It was fun discussing this with all of you, but I don't think I can take it anymore. Haha, no offense to any of you but talking about this stuff really wears me out. Nobody is ever going to agree on life or philosophy, but what matters the most is that you know what you believe. For me, it's that religion is a huge part of my life and for me, that's been a good thing, though throughout history it's been bad for others. I'm just trying to be that change so that it doesn't have to be a bad thing anymore.
    ----------
    Thank you for taking the time to speak with us in the debate forum, Unicorn. I appreciate your honesty and your kindness, though we do disagree on some minor details. And I hope the other debaters and I didn't give you too much of a headache. ^_^;
    GAH, Idk. Others wouldnt want to be reading a big post. *sigh* and I feel im just rambling in my posts. Ill wait for a few other posts and determine my post lengths on theirs. Or so. Ill try again later, GAH! >.<
    Oh gosh. Ive written and re-written my post many times now. I simply want to end up in White forest, but I cant? Its like as I write I keep talking, turning it into a book. So I gave up on all of it together, and might tyr again later. My posts are way too long for their own good. lol.
    Ok, ill just keep myself in check. I wont be posting directly after another person until we all meet up and conversations between us begin. As of right now we are all seperated so I dont need to keep posting randomly. Im just gonna post right now to get me situated and then stop until further notice.
    quick question: Ok, so for other RPG's some require two posts after your post to be made before you can post again. In another you can post directly after another person posts. For this RPG, how offten can we post? Is it like directly after somebody? or after all 10 or so people post?
    Hahahahahaahahaha oh my... I really enjoyed your post. It made me laugh through out the entire thing.... Poor anji ... lol
    The air ship is supposed to look like this:
    Oh, I didnt actually! haha! Im going to send you a PM of my post, before i post it. I feel I made it into a mini-essay instead of an RPG post.
    Well in my RPG I put it so that the pokemon could use any of the moves it would know at that level but only five per match. Would that work?
    What episode are you on anyway? I just finished #26.
    Also was that a no to the Itouch question?
    Hey, are yo sure about the four move thing for the pokemon? it would be more realistic if there were more. Just thought I'd point that out.
    On another note I have started to see the fullmetal alchemist brotherhood again and it's as good as the first time. Also do you have an Iphone/Ipod touch?
    oh, yes. Im in a few RPG's right now... i might start one. might lol. Doubt it tho. I hope this RPG goes well. :) itll be great!
    hahahah, i never seen one before. anywho, i hope this RPG is gonna be good! Im so excited!! lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…