• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really don't evolve my shinies unless I have more then one I am thinking about evolving my extra shiny cyndaquail.
    ok I have caught 66 pokemon sorry it took so long I had to get enough money to buy enough quick balls so it was a little faster. I have about a hr before dinner if you want to start trading now or we can start after I eat dinner and do my chores
    Hey there~ Sorry to bother you! I was wondering if you got my last PM about the Zoruas? I still have the legends (and can breed the Egg Move/TM babies) that I mentioned. (1-for-1?) If you'd like the PM sent again, I'd be happy to do so.

PM/VM me back if you're still interested?
    ok just tell me so I can start catching random pokemon and I take basically anything you are willing to give me but it would be cool if you could give me shinies or events but like I said I'll take basically anything
    hey matt36 ropav is very trustworthy he's migrated 3 times for me. he also migrated a shiny deoxys suicune and a couple lvl 100s he cool man
    just a mintute ago I had to migrate for bushie again and this time it was a shiny dexoys and lv 100 pokemon
    hey you can trust me I had to migrate a lv 90 shiny charizard,a shiny shaymin,a shiny dophan,and alot of events for people I didn't even think once of stealing them
    yea I have to agree with you on that I mean shinies in exchange for helping you evolve thats just crazy
    particularly interested in events and foriegn language pokemon, but if not i'll settle for a shiny, specially if it's a diamond/pearl gen pokemon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…