• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After 90 encounters a shiny floatzel appeard!!!! I was hunting at victory road in my platinum and was expecting to do like 400 RE's today then when i saw floatzel come across the screen i new right away that it was shiny!
    I think I am going to exclude them. Only because they are so easily found, you know?

What do you think?

Vote accepted btw.
    Yes, I will continue to hunt there. I really want a shiny Torkoal, and breeding for it doesn't really fall well with me :p
    Yeah ur right, i should keep going besides shiny giratina took me 5,724 Sr's
    and also cant wait for the new 3Ds and black and white to come out
    Are u an expert on soft reseting on roaming pokemon?
    Cause after i get shiny ho-oh i will hunt for shiny cresselia.
    Hey thanks,
    Yeah i'm really intrigued about this, like i have a hard time believing that it is legitimate, but it doesn't seem, from the video evidence, as though its fake...
    if it is true and possible to uncover a way to replicate it, it would be cool and all, but also kinda weird. I mean finding shinies that easy would be so strange.
    I was expecting a red Reshiram and a more bluish Jaroda (who is a contender to be my all-time fave pokemon).
    How is it spam if its talking about shiny pokemon in the SHINY club? Anyway I've tried to get a Foreign Ditto but nobody is trading. Also my connection isn't currently working.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…