• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have some sort of fascination with your posts. ~*

I'm not a stalker, don't call the police.
    Meh, honesty's fine. I just think the people that don't know you might not know you don't really mean anything by it and would take offence. You shouldn't have to change how you post because of them, though.

Yeah I just want the episode to air. I get fed up of capture speculation after a point, whether I want the Pokemon in question to be caught or not. But after Archeops, if there is a Klink episode Playerking will be speculating on those :D

Me too, that sort of time sounds good to me.

I actually have a theory, where we get 2 lots of some kind of team development for Ash every 10 episodes. Ignoring the first 10, which was course was full of captures given the fast pace, Ash got:
    BW010-020: Scraggy and Sewaddle captures
    BW020-030: Pidove and Sewaddle evos
    BW030-040: Palpitoad and (hopefully) Roggenrola captures.

I know it's not a sure thing, but I hope this is the sort of pace we get throughout the saga, and I'd be happy getting 2 evos in the BW040-050 range.
    I'm not terribly biased, I was being semi sarcastic... Like Sceptile Lover said, I think everyone is biased to an extent, but there are those that let it cloud their judgements. You and I aren't those sort of people Pepsi :p
    You know there are only a few Pokemon that I would like to Ash have thirty of them (or multiples). Take Serperior for example, I just think it would be hilarious if in one episode Ash goes to Oak's ranch or whatever and thirty Serperior start to slither at him to give him affection. Of course the flaw of having multiple Pokemon of the same species is some of them tend to get screwed over. If in the future, if they introduce a Pokemon that has a very unusual branch evolution, I really wouldn't mind if Ash caught more than one. Like imagine an egg Pokemon, well it would have eyes, and feet and can use some attacks (think of Digitamamon). But depending on the color/type of this egg Pokemon, it drastically evolves into something completely different. Like the blue variety evolves into a Dolphin like creature while the red variety evolves into some sort of reptilian creature of sorts. Something like that I could see Ash with multiples of. Of course they'd have to evolve quickly except at least one of them. I also wouldn't mind if Ash caught 30 Golett
    Sceptile lover, you have your pms and visitor messages disable so I can't answer you.

Yeah I am not thinking of gramatical correction when I'm doing those kind of posts but tks for the correction anyway.

No offense taken.
    Two things I want to clear with you:
    1. Plural of Pokemon is Pokemon and not Pokemons.
    2. One person can't give two **** about anything. It is okay if Eric Cartman says that "Me and Kenny don't give two **** about the Whales" but he can't says that for himself.

Hope it helped. And no offense if my message sounded a little offensive.
    Which thread? Because i went through like 5-6 and I see no such posts.... :/ Unless my eyes deceived me.
    the pokecommunity is bigger than seribii and bulbapedia, it has a ton of forums and threads more than this site.
    Haha alright then. But to make myself clear, I swear, I have nothing against Portugal. It was just a random comment, I could have said something with Pepsi aswell...

And yeah portugesians aren't hated here, but the Spanish are, if you know whaddI'm saying. ;) -WorldCupFinal who missed it...- Hehe but still, that isn't serious hate aswell... I think they call that jealousy?

But I'm glad you're done with it. Let's do like nevr happend and act like we first did... :p
    Yeah, that's the problem with the internet, no body language or tone of voice or anything like that. I know I offended playerking because I came across as rude, when I was just being blunt and straightforward (though I did tease him a bit at one point :p)

How are you finding Black and/or White?
    You sound more reasonable than first. +1 :D

But ok let me tell you something bout myself:
    1. I'm from Holland, it's full of foreigners here (no Portugesians, Maroccans are very common). Anyway, those Maroccans cause the most chaos over here: Vandalism, violence, etc. For dutch people it's sorta natural to hate what they do. That's why a big part is against foreigners; 'Rechts' (Right) is that in the parlement over here, and they get the most votes aswell. BUT...! -Before you take conclusions I'm a racist-
    2. Sarcasm is almost a language in our country. I have nothing against foreigners. That 'Portugese' comment was just because I saw Portugal in the right corner. I was 'a little' mad cause of your comments all the time, but you can start a reasonable conversation indeed, glad to see that.
    3. As I said of the sarcasm, my apologies for my comment below. xD I thought CAPSLOCK showed sarcasm, but apparently not. :') Nothing wrong with being 23, is what I mean. It's more than 10 years old, you must have grown up with it, just like me.

It looks like I just wanna apology for what you said 'I can report you'. What I said is true, you can ask another Dutch person if you want to. (You can see it yourself aswell: Noticed our football? Ibrahim Affelay and Khalid Bhoularouz (Maroccans), Eljero Elia (Surinam), etc. Of course, I have nothing against them. They don't create chaos, they create GOOD chaos -goals and stuff xD-)
    By the way, you're a bit pathetic... Having your own ignore list? You can't handle people who are right? Cause Teshub for example, he speaks true words normally, not the cr** you bring in to everyone. Face it that you're the one who's wrong.

Oh and ehm... HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE 23! AND A PORTUGESIAN! WOW HAHA YOU MUST BE ONE FAILGUY!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…