• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woot says that I should ask Kirby and Latios first, since they were quite angry about it. I'm agreeing with that, but also a bit skeptic about what they'll have to do/say if I ask them about it...x.X
    He could come back like Dattebayo though, but at least Dattebayo acted normal for a little bit.
    So invite-only? Shall I make it sooner rather than later, then (Meaning today as opposed to tomorrow? Or even a bit later, after we hear the Brawl Thread user consensus)?

I mean, I just think it would be an awesome way to preserve the overall good times we had in that thread, and still communicate as a group, even if it won't up our postcount, and we can't go off-topic since there are no real "rules" persay.
    Let's see if I can incorporate one of Dimentio's quotes into having to do with the Brawl Thread...

Too bad there's no thread for us all to flaunt them in anymore.
    Just out of curiousity but is my name on the banner?
    Either way, I love the banner.
    EDIT:How do you add the banner to your sig?
    Hey Deoxys, I can't remember if I've already asked you this, do you have a legit Deoxys already? I have a GameSpot Deoxys(currently soft-resetting for Shiny). I'll trade ya, if you want.
    ;_;

I blame Gargomon. Well, it WAS everyone I guess, even me sometimes....

Deoxys, I want you to make a R.I.P. Brawl Thread banner for me, if you would.
    I'm taking a leaf out of your book here.

----------
    Well, I don't like infraction points (Which is why I try to avoid them.), and Kirby seems to not like me (Which is why I usually try to avoid her.).
    ----------
    I haven't given an infraction in probably around 6 months, I prefer verbal warnings (whether it's PM or a post in the topic depends on my mood and the forum lag), and I don't dislike you, I have no feels regarding you since I don't know you :p

Also for the record I don't play favorites nor do I infraction people based on my dislike of them. Just thought I'd fill you in so you don't have me so wrong anymore :)

Edit: Also you probably won't be able to reply (if you do anyways) via profile message because you don't have me listed as a friend I don't think :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…