• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Amaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :0 very nice surprise for u. :) lol ive been good, just been a bit busy with school and work.
    *Huggles back*

I know what you mean my love. Fells like we’ve been here for ages yet at the same time, feels like me just joined.

L.F.D.
    Today makes three years I‘ve been here. I’ve been through a lot of changes since then. I turned from one of the top five n00bs to someone that is remotely decent.

I never thought I’d meet people on here I care about is much as you guys.

I love you all.

L.F.D.
    Read my sig and people I care about. You’re whatever I tell you to be.

He is happy. I’m happy too; my cat has finally forgiven me for caching me with another cat. She was so mad at me.

So How Has my Sweetie Pumpkin Ice-Cream Sunday Cinnamon Sugar Apple Dumpling Baby Girl Been?

L.F.D.
    Sounds good to me.

Joe is Zordon
    Josh Alpha 5
    Jess is Rita

Did you know the green and pink wear a couple?

L.F.D.
    Out of the boys it’s the green one.

Thought you loved me.

PS: My MMPR club got approved
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…