• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Sorry, I am having internet problems. I saw you IMing me, but, ugh, my damn connection. >__>

Don't think I am ignoring you. ;~;
    I'm leaning towards a shiny team early on. By the way, you had Badge Quest exactly right. I'm on Route 1 now hoping for a Patrat, but Lillipup would be fine too.
    Congrats on the Blitzle! Hey, I was wondering something. Of all of my on-line friends, you're the only shiny hunter that I really respect. There's many others, but nobody seems to be on atm. Do you think I should try a badge quest on White? It would be cool to get a bunch of shinies and play through with a full shiny team. I really want to go for a full party, but I don't want to SR for a starter. Do you think I should try my luck at a badge quest or just get a full shiny party without trying to get 1 per gym?
    Thanks! Congrats on your Whirlipede, if I'm not mistaken some time ago.^^

Hey, let's hunt for shiny ice mons on B/W. What do you say? Unless if you're hunting something else that you really like. I'm gonna go for Vinillite on JP Black and the bear on White.
    The french Sandile looks really cool, congrats.^^
    More b/c I don't see many french shinies around.
    The pics are good too.
    Congrats for being the hunter of the month in February =)

I didn't mean anything by saying this. Actually it should've been me cuz I caught 7 shinies, but I didn't know the competition started already, I don't check the club regularly. But it's not important, you deserve it. And I try my best to get the title next time! =)
    Congrats on your Mienfoo, a neat shiny!^^

I always wanted to ask this, how did you hunt your Ducklett, just keep entering the shadows in the bridge?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…