• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yah sure no prob, i got all of em, just got home from work let me know when u wanna do the trade for the 2 mews articuno, zapdos n cresselia n latios n latias, do u got moltres? n r they all at lv 50?
    My Shaymin is from the Oak's Letter event. I'd like the jolly or timid mew with the highest IVs (particularly in speed).
    Aight cool, I will be home in bout 4 1/2 hrs from now we can talk trade then, n yah no prob I'll give u the black exclusives
    I traded the Darkrai, but I still have the Shaymin. I'm interested in your jolly and timid Mew (whichever one has the best IVs).
    Aight cool, I gotta go to work now but I should be home around 9:45 pm east time, do u got a moltres with good nature? N also in r trade is 2 more mews modest n timid, articuno, zapdos, cresselia, for same pokemon n ur mews for my reshiram when u get white version, n other dummy pokemon?
    aight cool, r they untouched? n what bout ur giratina n raquaza or the dogs u got timid or modest? n this might b random but do u got another modest n timid mew? its for my brother hes a big mew fan in return when u get white i'll give u reshiram n tornadus i promise!
    its not hacked i got it from this girl n she said she got it when they held the wifi event on platinum version on newmoon island, i trust her shes a good friend of mine u can tell its not hacked i dont use AR, n my shaymin is the same, n i got the regi trio, i prefer the lake trio but regi trio will do if that's all u got
    I can sure use those mews!, n I am also looking for the 3 lake trio leg. Same natures as mew, the dragon trio dialga mine is timid I'm looking for modest, palkia same modest or timid, n giratina what do u suggest a good nature? Since shadow force is physical but other attacks r special I think, the lunar duo cresselia same timid modest, I got darkrai 2 of them in my platinum but lv 100, n heatran what u suggest?
    What 4th gen leg. U got? N r all of them legit like ur mew's which I am looking for a modest n timid nature on the mew, n r they untouched?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…