• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wallace, need you to come back so I can fight against Aldieb and his new student, Zane. They're trying to kill me, or more so Aldieb is not willing to tutor him until I cese to live.
    Also thank you for sending us a clan member I guess :), ya know if you're a free agent you're welcome to join Le Chateau, we are just getting off the ground but we are going to be starting events/tournements soon. If you're an active battler you'll like where this clan is headed. Plus I have a bunch of unique tournament ideas for 5th gen aswell.
    Also no hard feelings dood I wasn't tryna be a dick but its just I have a lot of stuff i'm responsible for here and I'll be damned if some yahoo is gonna get me banned because they say they are me, hope you understand mate. ttyl
    Call me whatever you want... If you read your vms you'd realize I did simply ask, and you've been on since then. So I was left to assume you ignored my inquiry. You were very vague as to where it happened when you told me aswell. So sir I would appreciate if you wouldn't insult me when it was your mistake that caused me to be assertive. Have a nice day.
    Just so you know, I can report you for witholding the information from me. That person is potentially jeopordizing my account by saying hes me. Now I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if you don't tell me who it is, so I can talk to them about it. You will likely be infracted, and the mod will find out who it is by checking your previous pms/conversations and ban/infract him/her anyway. So if you value your clean slate you'd do well to tell me. I don't play games when it comes to rules and you shouldn't either. You have one day till I go to a mod.
    Who was it? I'm going to report them, thats against serebii rules to impersonate someone. That can get me in trouble because your not aloud to have more then one account. >:O
    What did they tell you? That you should befriend me just to see what I would say or something retarded? Contrary to what those kids think I'm a pretty chill person, yes I can be an overessentric hardass sometimes but no ones perfect. I always lots to talk about usually, and have lots of interests. I also like to help people :3
    Lol? *prods shadowsfalling in the eye with a pointy object*. Now why would you want me as you friend? What does team Walrus have a rent-a-friend service now? lol *accepted*

And not to much, busted out my gba games and playing some megaman battle network 3: white. Whats up with you?
    I have the same group as that last fight. I'll change next one. Assuming you want to do a few more. I'm always down for battles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…