• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Noheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like your avatar! But I don't get your profile picture. If you could tell me what it is then maybe I'd be able to understand it.
    Well, if you're a fan of character design, Victreebel looks just like a hooka bong. It would not be the only Pokemon based off innuendo.
    Hey PK, if you could come back to the chat that'd be great! With a new member I'm gonna try and hold down the clan fort until 5th gen's official release in the States. Haha you probably won't play much but I don't give a damn! <3 (Also I see you raised your ppd to 1.67! haha good job i never followed through with improving my post count at all.)
    I do have Wi-fi, Piekid; Gaurdian Signs only has local wireless MP, not online MP. That's the only thing about this game that *^&$es me off!
    Don't forget that the Deoxys mission can't be done alone, so if you live in a sparsely populated area like myself, you're in deep $%^&.
    You'd have to have Wi-fi access for your DS in order to get the mission that is ascociated with Manaphy, & if you get your game too late, you won't be able to get it, & you're out of luck.

But there's more that you can get than just Manaphy; you can also get an erupting Heatran, a Shaymin, & possibly even Deoxys...
    Took you long enough...

Anyhow, why the hell not?! I thought a Manaphy lover like yourself would have that by now!
    Yeah, I still have it, & this lottery that they're holding is killing me...

& by lottery, I'm referring to the Monopoly game...
    well, i got behind on requests really badly, because i had more requests than time i was willing to spent on them :p but i will
    if you know what you can do with paint its pretty easy ^^ I used to have a spriting shop, but i couldnt handle it :p
    I mixed two backgrounds and put pokemon in it :p its pretty easy actually, im making other tropical place banners so i can change my sig whenever i want :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…