• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ellie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I am pretty interested in starting a Trade Shop of my own. I have seen threads like "IV Bred Trading Thread." So, I am still allowed to make a shop of my own, correct? In addition, do you guys approve of cloning Pokemon? Also, how do you feel about RNG abusers?
    I noticed you posted the sig rules. I have a question. Just after the Japan earthquake, I thought up a slogan that I wanted to use on my signature. I did not get it from anyone else. Now a lot of other people have it on their signatures, and I'm not really pleased that they copied me. Should I just live with it, or is there something I can do about it?
    Hello Ellie I am kind of stuck on how/where to post this request of mine. You see I want to trade my pokemon to another person and then trade back for the exp bonus my pokemon would get. I would use another DS if I had access to another one but I'm not that lucky. :(

So where should I post this request of mine or is it not allowed?
    Well if you need cheering up just remember this;

[02:19] <+pokemew> And my streak of stealing was apparently cause by eating disorder

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also gooey
    Oh okay. I would be depressed and probably die if you left altogether. But I don't blame you, what shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiititit
    I do too...... but you're my twin and you leaving is like cutting the best two siamese twins apart :'((((((((((( Who will I share my pene with ;_;
    Im not asking for my trade shop to be approved. Idk if my first shop I submitted was rejected or hasn't been taken a look at yet. If it hasn't been looked at I would ask that you disregard it and take a look at my second shop I submitted instead.
    elliton class till 10 on tuesday that sucks DDD:!!!
    i'm gonna be going to the beach later apparently so hit me up sometime when im online either on fb or msn
    if i've got service where we're going i'll hit you up when i'm not climbing rocks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…