• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mines is on my team. Currently scarfed to put an end to inconsistent users behind subs (Curse), taking out EK-Arceus or putting a stop to Darkrai's sleep inducing fun (I usually have to sacrifice something beforehand, though).

In the sun, Overheat hits like a train, but I've tried the supposed CM trap set to little to no avail. It just doesn't have the speed to pull it off well. I question how much of the posters actually "encountered" one, though.
    Of course. I've never seen anything glaringly broken with Chandelure with Shadow Tag from all of my battles on PO so far. People are severely overestimating what it's capable of doing. Coming from a user and opponent of it; I'm not irritated at all by Shadow Tag Chandelure, as I've always been able to stop it in it's tracks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…