• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can't say it won't until you watch it.

I don't HAVE Crystal -_-;

I'm going to watch Scream 4 on wednesday :3
    ...That works.

Do it.

It IS. Watch it, and if you don't like it, it's only an hour of your life :p

Yay?
    And then just use the Lucky Egg to fight whatever?

Say, have you listened to the music in the Ruins of Alph and noticed a similarity between it and the Arceus battle music?

Awww it's an AWESOME film! It's about this boy (Takaki) and girl (Akari) who fall in love at 13, but then Akari moves far away. They stay in touch for a while through letters (this part of the film is set in the early 1990's when mobile phones were rare and email was practically non-existant) which get less and less frequent as time goes on. Pretty soon Takaki has to move too, so now they're worlds apart but they still think about each other every day. Takaki soon meets this other girl, Kanae, who's shy and sweet and loves him to bits but is too afraid to tell him, and Takaki can't notice how head-over-heels she is about him because he till thinks non-stop about Akari. The film is basically about the two of them growing up without each other, yet they still love each other and think about each other constantly.

It's a BEAUTIFUL film dude. It's a really SAD film, but the story is really moving. The animation is f*cking AMAZING. Seriously, pause the film at ANY moment and have a look at all the attention to detail. And don't even get me started on the film's soundtrack, it's brilliant. Strangely, the different musics all sound very samey, but at the same time they also sound very different. It's not a long film (60 minutes exactly) yet it manages to pack a pretty good punch.
    Oohh, cool~!

Haha, yeah.. well I'm coming up to the end of my A Levels now so the pressures on! I've even got two 12 hour exams when we get back, funnn.....-_-

Of course! It's not likely I'll finish it today though but once it is, it'll be posted in my art thread on here. (I don't have dA) I really need to practise drawing Cyrus again, as I haven't drawn much Pokémon stuff for like, a year. :|

~*Shadey
    Good good! I should really dig out my copy of crystal, but I'm busy with white at the moment.
    Oh? That sounds interesting! You can make sprite animations?

Not bad myself, currently off for 2 weeks for the Easter holidays. I'm using my graphics tablet to draw with on photoshop right now, I have an image in my mind of a drawing related to Cyrus and Dialga and Palkia. ;) I've got some art homework to do later though.

~*Shadey
    It's useless going to that spot if the Pokemon i wanna EV train is too low-levelled to hold its own against the ones it wants to kill to GET the EV's though -_-;

Sounds like Black Ops' zombie mode :)

Hell no! It's a brilliant uni for performing arts/acting/media - I applied for 2 other uni's, one of them rejected me (which i wasn't arsed about because i didn't wanna go there AND they were really strict and you had to be amazingly amazing to get in) and i still need to have the audition for the other - even if i get in the other, i'm still going to Salford.
    Don't talk riddles, there HAS to be a soution here?

Excellent?

Salford is the ONLY uni i wanted to go to - what do YOU think? :)
    I STILL have to level it up to the point where it can hold it's own and not need EXP Share - and how the hell am i supposed to do that without giving it EV's?

Not particularly ;) As for Conduit 2, not sure yet but there's always the possibility... especially since i'm gonna have like a 16-week summer after i finish college.

Oh, by the way, i got into Salford University!!!! :D :D
    If they goet points as they go, why do i need to put in the extra effort?

You just said about Wifi... this is ANOTHER game!!

Awesomeness... besidees, who DOESN'T wanna play a One Piece fighter? Lmao.
    I don't mean to level 100, i mean to like level 70-summat and THEN EV training?

Dude, this is THE NEW POKEMON you're talking about D:

Pretty much :3

So you getting it whenever? I will do, though i plan to regardless of voices.
    Level them up, THEN EV train?

I need to train to beat the stronger E4 yet -_-;

Fair dos about the money, but surely you're gonna want to get it at SOME POINT?

April is gonna be a GOOD MONTH for my PSP - The 3rd Birthday (a TPS/RPG where you play as a fit woman) is out next friday, and then a couple of weeks later there's the BIG one - Persona 3 Portable is F*CKING FINALLY coming out in Europe, you actually have NO IDEA how happy i am that Ghostlight got the European publishing rights :')

Oh, by the way - a few hours ago, Namco Bandai Europe uploaded a gameplay video of Gigant Battle, and you'll be happy to know the Japanese voices are still there :)
    Bare lv100s + weak Pokemon with EXP Share + Lead Pokemon with Lucky Egg = fast level ups for low-levelled Pokemon!!!!

Neither do i, but you still need beastly 'mon for the BF.

What!? Why!?
    When you have bare lv. 100s to do the stronger E4 with and have an EXP Share and a Lucky Egg hands, it's alright, but I DON'T YET so i'm kinda stranded :(

That can be both good AND bad...

You not got Black or White yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…