• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I could've sworn I replied to this :/

:/

Yeah, it didn't matter if you won or not. All of the participants had a chance of becoming Chunin, and also there was a chance that none of them would. Yeah, but that's why he's not at Jounin level yet, not technically. He just doesn't have the stamina required for it.

Agreed on both counts.

What.

Well, I'm currently winning/have the upper hand in both my matches now. I just needed to get into it.

Also, replacing the Obito fic with a Twilight Princess one.
    Lol none of that is me. I just think too hard about things, and go into panic mode before anything starts. Obviously, that's something I have to overcome, but...it's hard. =/ screw you stage friiiiiight!!!

Well in my defense, he was with his girlfriend, so there's that. But yeah, I forgot and got pretty drunk, lol. Still was when I sent you my previous VM, actually.

But I do.

Eh, not really; we have to make time for fun. We don't technically ever have free time.

I carry SR on my team, and I can also halt all Ditto sweeps, just because my team can counter itself flawlessly. Comparing them doesn't mean they're fighting each other dude...but Krookodile is faster than Excadrill outside of sand. And Krookodile can be a CS sweeper with Moxie, which would mean that Excadrill would have to be out first/holding a Balloon to stand any chance against it, or Excadrill would have to SD on the first turn to negate Intimidate, which gives Krookodile either a chance to set up, or a chance to outright attack. I'm still confused...when you say messed up, do you mean 'not appropriate for men?' Do you mean 'creepy in general?' Do you mean 'cruel?' I'm confused.
    Good. Keep going.

It's a part of who I am. Regardless, someone needs to tell Alex.

But why not? You could send them a letter or something.

But Saphira isn't Elva's Dragon, and the Gedwey is formed when the Rider touches the Dragon's egg.
    Semi-Macho, then?

Laziness is a part of who I am. We should get Kerech to tell him. After all, he is god now.

I dunno, ask the Board of Education.

I suppose, but maybe the mark on her forehead could mean that she is compatible with Dragons or something?
    I mean, I can do those things, but it's preempted by me freaking out majorly. I also might be really quiet when I initially start speaking / singing.

It was supposed to be, but I forgot to invite him to a party. Which is unfortunate, seeing as how I partied tonight, and am, well, partied up, if you will, lolololol.

OR DO I?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, we do need the extra time to do our problem sets.

Assuming your Ditto lives. Right now, you sound like you're falling into my trap, which is to force a Ditto to be the last Pokemon, and make it transform into something I can easily counter. Krookodile has QuakeEdge and Dragon Claw, Bulk Up, and Hone Claws, as well as Intimidate and Moxie. It's not bad at all, tbh. I mean, that doesn't make Excadrill automatically better. No, I wanna know now.
    Someone hacked my other account, and I don't know, but maybe this one.
    Lol, you may want to give me your MSN... I may be getting banned soon.

Mine is ret-t@hotmail.com.
    lol it doesn't need a bloody analysis. it's a video to go with a song. and imo it'd be stupid to pair it with a song that means something completely different; it's to aid the listener's interpretation, not to confuse them. x)

uh, no, that was a complement. =/

U MAD?

all for our own personal use? 8D

that's stupid. x)
    Lol. Um, I vomit violently or have a panic attack; I have terrible stage fright.

Haha not this weekend; no parties.

Bcos I said so.

On Friday? No, I have no classes on Fridays.

I mean, ok, but I can always set up again. It's not difficult, lol. And if I use Sub > Roost, then you're screwed. Excadrill has a worse movepool, idk what you're talking about. Krookodile has a fine movepool, it just doesn't set up as quickly / have Sand Rush. I don't understand how it sounds messed up.
    Haha, of course not. That's just all I had to say because Metroid is, like I said, friggin' amazing.

I'm leaning towards morbid here...

Isn't that why most pop stars are famous?

Speaking of songs, I have so music for you if you want.

So beautiful.
    Ah, I replied again, this time not so short though.

I'm morbid. :D

We didn't need that to show that she's awful xD

Not a big Coldplay listener, so I don't know if I've heard those... I'll give them a look.

Haha. Well, I really enjoy the banjo, but the singing I guess can get on people's nerves.
    ;____; I didn't get to this in time...no, there are great singers all over the place here man. Nothing is guaranteed.

I know, I'm going along with it. ;)

Yes.

Me neither! I wasted a whole day just roaming around dorm floors, lol.

Well then you could only pick one attack, and you would be stopped by the aforementioned things. Um, not really; the chance of finding someone with both isn't too bad at all, I'd say. Especially in UU. Meh, it has what it needs, imo. Why?
    not really. it's only a music video. *shrug*

lol, you sound like a good kid. x)

oh but yes.

well, ofc there is the occasional lag but we can't do very much about that now, can we? x)

... |:
    Yeah, I saw now :p

No, I'll wish you cut me up more :D

Yes, I was watching it... sooo bad.

That one is good, but I still prefer Yellow. Gorillaz themselves <3

More Melodic though. I grew up with Country so I can tolerate it.
    So does that make you super Macho?

I'd rather not, if would require effort. He must handle the truth!

Well, a month ago, but nothing productive's really happened, so...

Isn't that where Eragon sees Roran on a boat during his fight with Murtagh? The latter.
    Lol sorry man, busy week. And where was that from?

I totally just did!

Yeah, crap like that. And hahahaha.

I love Yellow by Coldplay and Clint Eastwood, Feel Good Inc, and O Green World are some of my favourite Gorillaz songs.

Dream Theater and Opeth are more Progressive (Death) Metal, so I don't know if you'd like them. And same.
    Yay! Lol I don't think you've been on for 5 years, derp. >.> there's no logic in that statement whatsoever.

Haha no, he's still the same dude; he's just willing to try something new.

You should be.

Yeah man, I know. All day I've just been fun, fun, thinking 'bout fun.

Ouch, lol. Oh, I assumed your Ditto had a Choice Scarf. In that case Krookodile will slay you. Lol perhaps. Ah, the noises are just silly/cute, haha.
    Eeesh. That sucks.

xD

The point of the last exam wasn't a pass/fail though. So, in reality, he was the only one who did pass.

I know. At first she does, but she has a change of heart later. And Naruto does pity him, as well as that he understands him.

Meh.

Hey, I'm holding my own so far :<
    But at least the project wouldn't involve Physical activities.

Wait, so he does Choir as well? It's true and he needs to know.

School's just started here. Only 4 months until Summer.

It kinda explains why Brisingr started the way it did, yeah. I dunno, how about Elva?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…