• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMIGOD, it's you. Long time no type-messages-then-send-them.

And no ta, bit late at night and downstairs is all locked up and the alarm's set and I don't want to wake the parents up and so on and so forth. I have rich teas in my room if I get peckish x)
    It has señor. Nothing really. Just been working and chillin. Been playing Black too but it's SO boring. D:
    I sometimes bring it to school, but I usually don't have time for it. I'm on campus less this term anyway.
    Oh I know, what's your fave game?

I'm totally G yo!

I would Bill if thewide cross weren't covered in hick-billies, I'll toot the roger roger for a 97-F

Oh wow...
    Yah that makes sense XD

What? Oh snap yo, you be bustin up yo chains dawg!

10-4 Bill, eh Bill there's a 48-c-8 on highway 127, we're gonna have to le go of a load

Yes I can see that!
    Same here, I actually haven't seen you for a while.

Awww hell no, that be messed up yo!

~F.I.N~

Beg'yer pardon, but I dunno what kind of witchcraft that last word is pertaing to

The cowboy part is a tad difficult....
    That's great, good to hear!

Good man, dem b!thces be crazy!

*I give up on the french*

Well partner' y'all better take better care of them there fingers

That was fun :p
    Oh im ok ^^ trying to get shiny Tepig...i already hatched 3400+ @,@;
    and still no shiny xD

How are you? =3
    It's fine, and actually I should be sorry too, because I don't have time to do much with it now. (So if you want to let someone else (or yourself) use the idea please do.)

I just see massive potential in this -- don't want it to go to waste.

Anyway, thanks man! If I get enough free time (which isn't likely to happen anytime soon) I'll be putting it to paper...or hard drive.
    I see - what is the store like? My part-time job involves teaching people karate. XD

And yeah, I still do. XD Too lazy to change it/it's awesome enough. =p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…