• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I meant clean scale, you know the item that lets it evolve? But never mind, I don't even have one myself now I just had a look ¬¬
    Thanks for the trade! Do you have any feebas? I want one with the clear scale, I'll obviously give you a pokemon back with another clear scale.
    Hi, I offered my shiny dugtrio for your DW vulpix. Here's my friend code for black: 4470-0182-0016
    So, are we going through with the trade? I give you Celebi with Leaf Stone, you give Haxorus and Hydreigon, as well as Dex trades with my Steelix, Huntail, and Dusknoir for your Golurk, Galvantula, and Mandibuzz?
    I doubt I can do it in a couple minutes, I'm kinda multitasking as is, but I'll send a Stone you need with Celebi, and 3 PM GMT is fine.
    Celebi is English, just got it from Delivery Dude and Relocated (UT) and already done Zorua (unused). What stone do you want?

I need Dex data for Golurk, Galvantula, and Mandibuzz.
    Haxorus/Hydreigon for Celebi is fine.

Can you give me a list of trade evos that you need? If your Unova Dex is complete, I'd like to do some tradebacks for data.
    I really need a Power Bracer and Anklet (for Attack and Speed breeding and EVing, respectively). Is that too much for it?

Looking through my Boxes, I believe I have just about every single trade evolution (though they are already evolved). How many would I have to give you for Hydreigon and Haxorus?
    I have a spare WIN2011 Celebi, un-event-activated... whatever you call it, as well as some trade evolve Pokemon.

I would be willing to trade for power items (specifically Bracer or Anklet), as well as Hydreigon or Haxorus.
    I can't PM you for some reason, so I'll write it here:

I have 3 of those, all of which are lv. 10 and Adamant nature. Statuses:

HP ATK DEF SP.A SP.D SPE

32 19 13 17 19 25 Somewhat Vain

29 20 13 17 16 26 Alert to sounds

29 20 15 18 17 24 Capable of taking hits

Take your pick, 1st, 2nd or 3rd
    do you have a tirtouga? prefferably female, I can offer you an archen for it. if you can give me a female, I'll give you my female archen.

pm me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…