• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I'm remaking a game you used to be in (Pokemon Contest - Take Two) and I thought I should tell ya. The new game is called Pokemon Contest - Third Time Lucky.
    Do you want to do our trade? You just logged out suddenly yesterday without telling me about the trade or anything so I thought that you may have to go somewhere or something like that.
    i've been gud (lol, my jap teacher says good as gud...but shes not jap...she austrlalian which is weird) anyways........naruto is kinda epic right now.......ani i think sasuke is hot. but apart from that...have u got the new pokemon games? black and or white? im getting my white game next week! yay!! XD
    hello! havent been on serebii in 200 yrs and now i have come online! hows life going? if u watch naruto shippuden.....r u upto no. 533? its soooo epic! XD
    Hey, I'm available for trade now, but your inbox is full so I couldn't contact you. what's your FC?

White FC: 0432-8065-0073
    Name: Loc
    You'll want my Platinum AND Pearl codes. Kyogre is in Pearl and unfortunately my bro isn't around to lend me his ds for a quick trade.

Edit: I still need your fc. I'll sift through the older pms, but the most recent ones don't have it.

Edit2: Just gonna give you a heads up that the Kyogre is in a foreign language (I don't recognize the characters). Not sure if you're picky about nationality of shinies or what. But I figured it'd be best to remind you that.
    Ok, the the trade for your wish chansey, birthday pc pikachu, and eevee all look good, and ill review the shinies when I get access to my laptop. The only thing is with shinies I like to trade 1 event for 2 shinies, just because they are more difficult for me to get. If you don't like this I'm perfectly happy with those 3 I mentioned at the top, so pm me back
    Your signature moves in Squad Submissions have been skipped due to inactivity. If you wish for me to review them, send me a visitor message or PM with a link to the post, and I will gladly review them for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…