• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, Okay ^_^

And besides that it's a hard too learn language, I'm in a small land some people don't even know about. Not that bad, but I heard of some American people who think that Holland is a city in Germany xD.

One time there were all kind of tourists in my city, and they tried to pronounce Dutch words, I laughed so hard hearing how they spoke. XD
    Gaaaaah all this talk makes me want to travel somewhere :p I've never been out of Europe before >.<
    I.. have a fan? 0_0
    ^_^ haha, tell that I'm honored.

They say that Dutch is one of the most hard languages to learn, so you don't see many people speaking it either, except for.. well, Dutch people :p

I looked up some words, and much Swedish words look a lot like Dutch ones ^-^'
    I know how that feels, I learned my english on here and from the Pokémon games, so it's a good way to practice =]
    Swedish looks like an interesting language ^_^
    I speak Dutch (duh), English and a bit French. Quite a few words Spanish and German too but that's it =P
    U are the WOLFTAMER?

Could you perhaps tame my doggy? it howls something as a wolf
    and its annoying, because he always does that when the sun is shining.
    Um ok. I'm just tryna get some more friends because I'm new to Serebii. Sorry if it bothers you.
    I guess I decided, I will ask a mod to close the place down 'soon'. Then I'll organize a bit and create a new shop.
    I'm still thinking of a name, consider it a surprise when the new shop shows up. :p
    And of course you still keep the job there =]
    Not really something happened, but I'm starting to doubt. I want to re-organize the shop, that's for sure. I need a break anyways and ditch some requestable things.
    But I can just let it close and open a brand new one. That's what I would like to do, but I became kinda attached to the whole Enchanting thing. :|
    Yeah, me too. I end up watching stuff like that though DX

I cant decide what to do now, it's about the shop.. @_@
    Maybe I'll close it...
    I love those Pokémon :D and the part 'there is something in the dark..'
    When I was younger I thought that when it was dark ghosts where everywhere DX
    Probably because of a movie I saw, one I never should've watched. *Shudder*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…