• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can send a pic if you'd like instead of saying word for word. Would you like that? o3oa

It's alright. ^u^; *hugs* I've had Spyware and Trojan problems too. :Ua not fun.
    I am immensely grateful. I kinda was on and off with this forum when the DP saga was about halfway done and just recently read up on the finale of the sage. Anyway I had a general idea of the Plot Discussion threads, just when I returned to the manga section I obviously noted I was incredibly out of place in the timeline. But yes the most recent BW chapter by /a/non I read was when Black was training his Galvantula and Wargle when they came across the Scraggy and Scrafty. But incredibly grateful for sharing your secret hahah
    I've been reading your posts in the manga discussion again and I'm still perplexed as to where everyone seems to get the data on the Black & White chapters past the only 5 chapters I've come across. After becoming addicted to this new chapter of special my curiosity pushed me to ask you where you find your info.
    You're back~ :3 I was worried about you, so it's good to see you again. And ouch, you're just getting hit by viruses all the way around, eh? XD The viruses didn't do much damage, I hope.

And no problem. xDD I believe you'll text me once you get your hands on some. X3
    Dang, Coronis beat me to it =w= I was gonna tell you that DP and Platinum Special summaries were updated. Sird's story surprised me the most o.o
    Aww! This time get unlimited! XDD But, you can put them in emails~ I don't mind. I should have that other email done soon so you can get to sending the others. ;3

D: *hugs* That's really sucks. What Yuugiou manga is it? The original? (Or are you talking about the Japanese magazines? xD) But, look on the bright side! The actual volumes should be coming out so you'll get to finally read it as it was meant to be read. :3 I kinda see the magazines as the tool to get one into the series (though it still sucks when the magazines cancel it...) and the volumes the real fun. ^^

Don't blame you. XDD That fat cat is quite... snobbish looking. xD
    ;w; ah.

Thank you for that though. I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling tired of that thread.
    (Btw, the reason I didn't feel so against the idea is because I'm a collector. I'm trying to collect different Pokemon Mangas, so having small volumes like that would be one of those "Limited time only" things that will become hard to find later on. So of course I want them. :3 )

YAY cover~
    Now let's see whether VIZ will translate the regular Ruby and Sapphire volumes, or if they will release the wide ones instead.
    I saw the cover on the preview at the end of Vol 1 (DPPT), but not in color.
    Have you seen the cover of volume 14 yet? Viz released it on Amazon the cover for volume 14 of Pokemon Adventures. Platinum's second volume hasn't gotten it's cover yet but I'm sure it's coming.
    It seems like he was just WANTING attention. Like how he called people "whiny fans" >.> I mean I'm not too bothered by this but I understand why it bothers people. It bothered me soo much with them making "Platinum" >.> I just don't understand VIZ but their main problem is that they are so far behind and stuff. Anyways, I was beginning to think that guy was just a troll. I/we SHOULD report him because he's just being a meany, to everyone on there too. XD You put up a good fight though~ I bet he was getting tired lol serves him right!!
    Yeah that's true! ^_^ I haven't been keeping up with BW lately, but I'm really curious to see how they handle N and stuff so I'm just going to wait for the volumes (really for PokeSpe this is the first time I've been ahead of EVERYTHING so instead of just getting bits and pieces I'll read the whole thing :D )
    A) 60k wasn't enough for you??? OAO Wow... You broke the word limit whenever you had to write an essay 'of at least 1000 words' too did you XDDD And ohmygod, you're still going to reply him lllOTL /salutes. YEAH!! Pearl changed from short sleeves to long sleeves in an instant!! Well, you have to see it to believe it but it's the kind of situation where you can go '... Whaaaaat?! How did I miss that?!?' Nah I won't mind XD I'll be working pretty near a comics store soon~ <3

B) Ah, no problem~ I really dislike people who act big and mighty with insanely inflated egos on the Net. With your habit of answering everybody, wasn't your fault =w= You wouldn't have known otherwise
    Somehow...I have a feeling everyone is downplaying me for my opinion...

Not that I know you and the others have your own opinion too, but I have a feeling everyone is trying way to hard to justify why they are right.

Sorry. I needed to tell you that.
    Btw. Have you see the scans yet?
    Asking you here since it would be off topic in any thread: is there a word limit to each post? o.o You posted twice and it doesn't even cover everything.

Oh by the way, 35 was awesome 8D Have you seen it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…