• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between August 10 and the time of this message, your claim on Shelmet on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Have you seen their new picture they use??? It's so gross.(Elderly and young children and the easily queasy shouldn't look)
    The first one was for posting before joining correctly, the other 2 are for too short posts.
    A post must contain 4 proper sentences, which means "Ok thanks" doesn't count o:

Also, both those posts contained less than 40 words (though this is no longer a rule).
    Even so, they didn't have 4 proper sentences.

I'm sorry, but I have no choice, it would be unfair compared to other members.
    We don't like being this strict, but we have to as all the older clubs got closed because there were no rules, or because the (co)-owners didn't care so all of them became full of spam.

It's nothing personal, I hope you understand that.
    We hope to see you back in a month :3
    Hi,

Thank you for your persuasive offer, it's very tempting, but since I already have all offered pokemon; I'll have to think about it.

I'll let you know when I made up my mind.

Kind regards, MN
    Look, I'll be nice and point to the big notice in my signature. When I am able to trade, I will give you a Pawniard Egg, but not now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…