• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for saying this

I am talking with him by email
    Since I got worried I sent one
    :D

But, thanks for worrying and sending me this anyway
    =D
    Well, I've made a two lists for my favorite pokemon: non legendary and legendary. They are:

NON Legendary: Salamence, Luxio, Luxray, Feraligatr, Glaceon, Ninetales, Charizard, Umbreon, Sceptile, Blaziken, Tropius, Absol, Rhyperior, Gardivoir Aggron and Drapion

Legendary : Dialga, Lugia, Entei/Giratina, Palkia, Articuno, Rayquaza, Darkrai, Suicune, Mewtwo and Cresselia

OMG, that's a lot of them...I like the because of how they look, or how they've helped me in my games.

Whenever I do competive battling, more than likely I'll use Dialga, Lugia, Entei OR Giratina, Salamence, Glaceon, and Rhyperior. All my favorites ^^

Eh, I have a lot of Lv. 100's, most of them Legendary pokemon or dragon types or dragon looking pokemon... Most of my favorites are at a Lv. 100.
    Yeah, once I get a connector I'll mostly trade. Honestly, I have this 'fear' (or whatever) about battling people on Serebii, only because that they more than likely had more experience with battling other people than I have. I've never really had anyone else to battle against since I'm the only person in my family and out of my friends that likes pokemon. So, you can say I don't really know what to expect ^^;

But if I do, I'll use my favorites :D

So... what's your team?
    since it's a clone can you cut me a deal? almost every time i get a cressialia of the gts it's in some wierd launguage
    Sadly no. I really wish I could, but there's two things holding me back:
    1: No USB connector thing for the DS/Wii
    2: I don't have high-speed internet ;_;

Hopefully around Christmas time that will change ^_^

Do you trade and battle?
    No problem, though probably someone beat me to SkittyOnWailord reporting him, or SkittyOnWailord realised before ;)
    Meh........Spammers...They just join to advertise sites and send the links to members. Pretty lame if you ask me.
    Yeah, he got me too. I reported him to SkittyOnWailord, coincidentally, while I was PMing him, Cyber Cube was getting his punishment.

His short reign of terror is over XD
    lol, yes i have ^_^;
    I can't remember what we traded for.. possibly jirachi? Im not too sure..
    but yeah, i was slightly surprised to see him on your page too hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…