• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Sewaddle is LV 18, Nature: Bashful, Ability: Swarm, Attk: 31, Def: 38, Sp Attk: 27, Sp Def: 34, Spd: 25, Moves: Bug Bite, Energy Ball, Razor Leaf, & String Shot.

Well I've only started playing about 2 weeks ago but I only beat Cheren & Bianca the first time and stopped and 2 days ago I began playing again. It's gonna be a while before I can import my Pokemon from Platinum though.;d
    Yeah the Chimchar, Treecko, & Mudkip line are my favorites. Well I liked Oshawott too so I decided to not go with Mudkip but I added Treecko & Chimchar to my team, along with Pikachu & Trapinch. And I realized Sewaddle is strong as hell.xD

I think I'm gonna take a break though. I am about to battle Burgh but my Pokemon are LV 18-20.
    ...Uh...No XD
    Why would there be? Though, I don't think I'm allowed to discuss the contents of your infractions in public, as that'd be an invasion of your privacy :p
    Don't mention it. I'm glad I could be of any help. ^_^
    A nice surprise that the Purrloin is Jolly natured, kind of hoped he'd be.
    Also, thank you, I appreciate the added gift. Maybe see you around next time. Though hopefully the connection runs more smoothly then. :p
    I have 0 points for infractions and a warning that has yet to expire: 4/13/2011.

He said that he has no interest in this episode and that it will be the worst of the 4 revealed episodes. I proceed to tell him then why bother posting. Cyber has yet to post in the serebiiforums Cottonee Episode thread because i called him out on it.xD
    I'm surprised i wasn't infracted for telling Gliscor'd about his post in the Cottonee thread...;p But i haven't gotten infracted in 2011 yet, so I'm quite pleased.
    Usually someone makes a retarded thread. The basic rule is to report and be done with it. I usually get a little fed up and answer to the thread as well. I am aware of the rules and it is better to just report and dont bother posting... or I may tend to insult a user here and there.:p
    I havent gotten an infraction from bulbagarden.... from serebii I get it from replying to spam.xD I was banned at serebii for a week because of my sig being over the limit. But I usually get infractions from Encyclopika, Juputoro, & S.Suikun...... Sushi is such a nice mod though.:p
    I've known about this place since 2006. My sister has an account here that she uses for trading since 2009, but I didn't want to make one of my own until September of 2010. I come here occasionally to lurk ^^
    Just responding to your report. I acted accordingly, but the best I can do in your defense was a warning.
    In the future, I agree with Manene!, just ignore them if you find their responses to be rude. There are a lot of members in PAD that think they're awesome-sauce because they've been around forever - yanno, they walk the walk, talk the talk. :p Just let it go - you'll be there soon if you stick around.
    However, if they really are breaking rules, report, just like you did.
    There are tons of douchebags here, it's best just to ignore them. You're never going to go into a thread and find someone not attacking someone else. Seriously, just ignore them. Like, don't bother to respond. It's what they want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…