• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That I am very good a procastinating

Yes sir I am....except that I am away housesitting

yah I am a good troll :p I'm just goofy

Yah I havn't heard them in a while, they were probably already handled
    Yeah. Definitely a better calibur of education. Not bad mouthing my old school, it was a good one, but this school's got an awesome English program.

:D Glad you like it!
    It's expensive, but I saved a lot of money going to community college the first few years.

:D Yay! You're welcome!
    I'm glad things are going well for you, diablo. You've got B/W, right? Have you made it far (if you have it)?

Oh, I don't know. Good, I suppose. The stuff happening offline is making this forum harder to come back to every day, though.
    Oh, no sorry. I'm at a private college, it's just that I transfered from a community college last September. I was just saying the curriculum/schedule is more difficult here than it was there.
    louis and the pills?

i'm sure i would

poor you......

yah, it's fun for a while then it suckss

exactly my opinion of them
    I can't online battle cause I don't have my own wi-fi. I steal someones wi-fi, which is how I get on here. It isn't strong enough to battle and trade. There's a way to shiny hunt in here like D/P/Pt? Plus my Xbox is in my friend's house. D:
    Yeah, it's rough out there. Things are much harder since I transfered from a Community College.
    Ano lad, haven't spoken in yonks.

I'm having a cuppa raa naa and I have some biccies so might have a nibble on them.

Yeah, you're so bad it knocks me ill, no offence like.

(Now THAT's English English ;D)

I've had, um, an interesting 14 months. I'd say that the majority of it has been good though :) How about your good self?
    It's so boring D: Once you beat it there's nothing to do and the Battle Subway sucks :-/
    It's the same amount of classes, but they're scheduled so I have less gaps in between classes. And I'm usually doining homework on my breaks between classes because I'd rather do it at school than have to deal with it at home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…