• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you're mom plays games? XD I wish my mom were like that. But she's too old-fashioned to know the enjoyment of playing a Pokemon game. The only Pokemon whose names she remembers (from what I know) are Pikachu and Piplup's. xD
    really? that sucks. it's actually a pretty good saga. :)

damn. My brother lost his Black for a while and he was beginning to freak out. xD i hope you find yours eventually.
    ah yeah.. I actually really like Best Wishes, but I haven't watched all the episodes. I think i'm just too lazy now. and I haven't played my White in a while >>; it was fun and all, but once you've beaten the champ, completed all side quests and caught all legendaries, it gets a bit...boring. plus i'm not much of a competitive battler or collector.. *shot*
    ahhh. yeah, i know how it feels. D:

really? i found myself losing my obsession with pokemon a little a few months ago, but since BW has released I find myself back where I started xD
    No need to worry. I was in the middle of reviewing my current anime interests. As it happens, I now find myself using Pearlshipping as a main model for several other non-Pokémon couples that have gotten my attention and support recently. Hopefully, you find your Pokémon White game soon. Of course, I may have a few areas of ambivalence concerning Unova, but maybe that's just me as of this moment. Do you have a favorite Unova Pokémon, by any chance, old friend?
    i see.

Btw, how's your progress on your fics? i haven't seen anything new. writer's block, i assume? xD
    hm~ well, there's no need to rush yourself. you can answer those topics when you're ready. :)

i feel so active this week! i missed being here. xD
    I want to take a nice break until college starts next semester XD but hey at least you are getting it right ?:)
    Ah nice !! 3DS came out already and I am already former member of Gamestop , was just really tired from it so I decided to step down but they told me that If I ever wanted to come back , to notify them because they would gladly take me back XD , looks like I was really loved back there LOL
    haha, true. don't college students generally receive longer breaks, like Winter break? lucky. :p

ikr? those days were golden to me. now it feels like the majority of known shippers have vanished. I don't blame them, as they probably have busy lives, but still. x(
    No prob~

High school has it's perks. :>

btw, Erin.. i miss the good ol' days of the pearl thread, y'know? with both PKs, sweetpika, voodoo-muffin, wil, etc... good times, good times. :') what do you think?
    Birthday? sweet! best wishes to you. :)

i know, huh? school is the reason why I momentarily died here, but hey, what can I do? at least spring break has arrived. for that, I am grateful x)
    3Ds comes out March 27th , 2011 in the US :)

Yeah tell me about it , school is the primary reason I am almost out every time :/
    Hey there. It would appear that my Pokémon White character is proceeding smoothly in Unova. Are you doing well so far in your home area?
    That's good to hear , well just finishing up high school here with lots of drama and bs , I don't play basketball anymore and I just still work at Gamestop but i think I am quitting after the 3DS launch but yeah a lot of things have been different in here :/
    Erin !!! :) it sure has been a very long time indeed :( and I miss you to :'( , how has life been treating ya ? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…