• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, you will get that Eevee soon.

Hey, I might stay up late tonight (till 2am in +0 GMT), so we should communicate about our hunts via VM, shoudl you be on when I am. I'll update you on them.
    I think you should still talk about your BQ. People enjoy hearing about it, myself included.

Hopefully your Eevee shines soon then. Its definately worth it since it's actually gonna be in your main team.

At this point I've almost given up caring which one shines. Sure Ratatta would be ideal but I just wanna get my game back on the road. Gonna do an hour or so later and then call it a day. Maybe tonights my lucky night!
    Yeah, it will! I know it too, thanks so much for the inspiration on my profile. Hehe, just thought that discussing hunts via VM is a great thing to do!
    I'm still gonna post my 4th gen hunts until somebody says something. We shouldn't be restricted when posting our messages on a MESSAGE board. Its nice seeing us all come together and sharing our stories. Can't see why it's a problem.

As for my hunt I'm up to 12,250 so far and still no luck! Hopefully something shows up soon. Hows the Eevee hunt going?
    I'm afraid I don't, and I don't have compatible wifi to trade over either :(
    You could always go with Adamant if you have an adamant synch somewhere. Or breed sychers until you get the right nature.
    oh geez >.< It was so obvious, that's why I didn't think twice about posting in the thread.
    Anyways, even posting progress is generally fine. I'm pretty sure Shine does it, and Shine is a mod. You just need to space things out a little and make sure that you're primarily updating about a 5th gen hunt. Then you'll be fine.
    neither did I, which is why i posted the warning. and then you fixed the problem by deleting the second post and so they have no reason to bother you. it all works out in the end.
    and i didnt give away your secret identity, your sigs did ages ago.
    now that's not nice. you deleted all my posts off your wall. I wasn't going to go out of my way to say anything before, I was just going to drop it.
    Do I have the numbers how long it took each method. If not it's okay. Oh and u dont need the trade one endless u really want it there
    Pm me with your request, and FC. Mine is on my trainer card. Rules are:
    Unova pokemon only, LEGIT pokemon only, No two of the same, and no legendaries except for Victini, and Zoroark if you count him as one.
    Put
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…