• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, I didn't forget ^^. Could it wait a bit? I have a bit more homework then usual. I'll pm you as soon as I'm ready.
    I feel really stupid now. Just noticed your FC was in your siggy. Pm me when you have me added and are ready to battle.
    HELLO SEREBII

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TEE HEE FREE DAY
    I'M SURE MANY USERS WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO THINK TEAM TEE HEE HAD BEEN DEFEATED
    OR BEATEN.
    GUESS AGAIN B I T C H E S!!!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE PATHETIC MODS OF SEREBII COULD STOP SUCH A FORCE!!!

TEAM TEE HEE PULL THE STRINGS HERE! WE CAN DECIDE WHENEVER WE WANT TO BE ON SEREBII
    AND THE MODS CANT DO A THING TO STOP US

SEREBII RECENTLY THREATENED TO REPORT OUR ISP. THIS MADE TEE HEE CHUCKLE!!!
    TRY IT BI TCH AND SEE HOW UNSUCESSFUL YOU'LL BE!

SEREBII IS BOWING DOWN TO TEAM TEE HEE ONE STEP AT A TIME!
    WE'RE HERE TO STAY!!!!

AND BTW WHICHEVER IDIOT SAID THERE WAS A TROJAN IN TEAM TEE HEE'S EMAIL LINK IS A FOOL.
    THERE ISN'T. TEAM TEE HEE ARE NOT THAT MALICIOUS.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US, MANY SEREBII MEMBERS ARE JOINING US UNDERCOVER!

OH AND TEAM TEE HEE WILL REMIND EVERYONE THAT THERE IS ONE DAY LEFT OF TEE HEE'S GAME!

WINNING AT THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP US!

Heya!

Hi there, I was wondering if I could take a couple animated pokemon from your Signature? and if so, who if anyone do i give credit to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…