• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw, chaining isn't fine for the circuit. You have to random encounter it. Chaining makes it to easy, sorry.
    My question to you is: Would you SERIOUSLY hunt in the circuit? As I said, I don't want to change the rules and then the people I change it for don't even do it.

The people entering are very serious about hunting and such, so, you would absolutely do the circuit if I change the rules?
    It's just I sort of underestimating you a bit, that's all. ;p
    It's not an easy hunt that people can do, so great job on getting a Unova starter.^^
    Congrats on your shiny Tepig, Minhie.
    Tbh, I didn't expect that you'd manage to get it :p
    The drawings are niice. Why don't you post them in the club too?
    It's not only for shinies, but all related to shiny.
    woops sry i forgot you :p
    and thanks! i need all the luck i can get
    and good luck to you as well!
    woops sry i forgot you :p
    and thanks! i need all the luck i can get
    and good luck to you as well!
    Hmmm, I'm okay, I guess. Not shiny hunting much due to school work, though. The desire is there; the time is not.
    I've got to say, that drawing of shiny Ralts is simply amazing! Did you draw it, or did you just print out a black and white picture and color it in?
    Hey, good to see you again.^^ Congrats on your Suicune too.
    I hope you have good luck w/ the new game. Happy hunting again. :3
    Congratulations on your shiny Kyogre! Lovely sight!
    At least someone has finally got it. I'm sure you're aware there some ppl are hunting for it: S_D, D_S, Kirk and me. So you should be proud of getting it first.
    Looks like my luck has infected you too =P j/k

I quit my Kyogre hunt btw. I'm freakin bored, and I couldn't even reach 18,000 SRs.
    I'll hunt for it again in the future when I have the spirit.
    How can your SS be corrupted, is it an original game? I'm afraid it'll happen to mine too n I'll lose all my precious shinies there.

Good luck on your Kyogre hunt too, I don't think I'll get mine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…