• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much for your kind offer, but I've already got some help evolving her. But thanks again! n_n
    thanks ^^, modest shiny tepig is decent but at least its a shiny

here is a pic of her
    ah I see *puts treasure chest of luck here* ^^
    I'm now finished MMing for snivy and now im going for shiny oshawott
    Had no time over the weekend. I felt that I messed up, so I'm redoing it, with the usual Elesa and her stallion thing. I hope I can finish soon because my lazy side is coming back.. ;x
    Yes u should , its really worth your money.

No not only the headphones, her concept in the game was a little bit I-robotish,
    Not in your sig though, thats true Anime at a high level.

Perhaps u should consider to make it more.. 18+? :D:D:D
    OHHH!! shait, sorry i hurt your feelings with that.. i repeat my previous message (But then adjusted in the right way)

Ughm. Hello KevisIsaDudeAndAGuyAtTheSameTime,
    I am glad that we are friends, u like Elesa? well i am happy for you.
    I think she is a Stunning Girl. But she reminds me to much of a Robot (In the game atleast) My favorite pokemon girl would be that girl from the Battle frontier @ Battle tower.. u remember her from the anime? (Or pokemon emerald) that honeycake could talk with Pokemon.. lovely just lovely
    Ok, well nice to meet you KevinIsADudeAndAGuy

My name is Azulart, and i am looking for some new pokemon friends like you.
    my favorite pokemon is Pansage, because its like the little brother of my Aipom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…