• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't worry, it's fine. Even though I was a bit psyched a showing Chapter 02 since it was much better than its previous version. So then, I hope the chapter will be ready in a few days, but if something comes up, give me a sign =D
    Thanks. =) I'm not that sure either but that's how the votes went... I prefer Miror B to Tom anyways. =D

And congrats to you too on your wins!
    Are you going to writte any new story in the near future?
    If so, include Lisa in the project; one kinda take a liking to the little math-loving lassie and began to miss her as soon as the final chapter of your fic is read?
    don't you think?
    Heh, that's fine. If you do decide to catch up, it shouldn't be too bad since I'm incredibly slow with posting chapters.
    Hey. I'm not holding my hand out or anything, but I'm just curious if you're still reading my fic or not. If not, it's understandable. :p
    It's all right. I've been busy too. -_- I guess it's because of Chapter 18 being a very long chapter, huh? XD;
    If you won't reply, then this Ein sprite I found will make you! :p
    Yo, DP! Happy birthday, mate!

So now you're ... err, 84, i guess you've pretty much seen and experienced it all. Hope you get to experince something fresh today!

L@er!
    Heh, I actually need to review 54 first. Though considering that I've just caught up on reviewing Griff's fic out of nowhere, that might actually happen before Tuesday.

Thanks for the nomination, by the way. Best Plot is something I'm really happy about being nominated for, seeing as the plot is the thing I'm most pleased with about my fic.
    Darn it, stop making me want to see the chapter all the more now! :p

My next chapter is coming about too slowly. I've had some progress, but other things keep coming up for me.
    You're going into the Pokemon world? ;) But I shall keep my eye out for the chapter. :)

Programming error? Bugger. But unless you're mssing out on Miror B's salsa music, then it's probably no big loss... :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…