• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... the second statement doesn't apply to neither of them....

AND YES I AM I'M RATING YOU A -10 FOR MAKING IT TOO LOOOONGGGG :mad:

JK :p
    How far do you live from Yorkshire? Yea, we will try our darn hardest to keep it up. I doubt I'll betempted to cheat...Momma would ring my neck if I did...
    -------
    Let me know how that goes...
    Luck is needed as i might have a good chance but, once we date it'll be long distence as i like in Kentucky and she is in Indiana...
    ---
    I'm sure that's the whole situation...you'll be fine, my friend.
    I think there is a good chance
    ----
    My mother went to sleep at 6 yesterday...I've even fell asleep at 10pm before...lets hope shes asleep
    Huh...that's odd...

I'm very psyched over this girl that I might end up dating soon...
    --------
    I wodner why she would want you to call her but, turn around and not answer her phone...
    Yup, I was a judge in the last one aswell and I think I might of been a judge in the original one aswell...not sure...

I'm doing pretty darn well

How about yourself
    Maybe I can get an autograph from yuur friend..............despite him not being actually Matt Smith but e-Bay doesn't need to know about that :3 He's single, maaaayyybe, but FUDGE YUU YUU MOTHER FUDGER! I am obsessed with The Misfits now and I'm strangely attracted to Simon and Nathan *O* (Fangirls creepily then breathes!) I still love David T but dayumm.....

I hate school, I know it's for us to be educated and all, but sometimes I'd rather just sleep in and be stupid than get up early and learn! (Snuggles and drools on pillow!) xDD

That's weird cause mah mum has a book about How to Train Your Cat, which basically teaches yuu how to get yuur cat to drive, eat with a spoon and fork, do your taxes, and do the shopping x3 (Imagines my cat driving and getting distracted by the traffic lights!) I would not leave the car with my Cat unless I wanted a death wish from my mum, wish i don't because I wanna live.....FOR TACOS ...and Doctor Who ^^

DOCTOR WHO IS STARTING ON APRIL 23RD IN BRITAIN AND 30TH IN AUS! Why do I have to be in America and not be able to watch it D:

Also, whenever I have social studies, and were reading about America VS Britain, I always go for Britain because I love Britain too much and some people think I'm british and I'm not, yesh, I know, I have creepy obsession for yuur country! (Hugs British flag and sighs!) 8D This is random but do yuu guys learn about all the wars against America and stuff?

It'd be cool to do Skype with yuu but I'd probably be too distraced....

Me:"Hi ^^ Now that that's about of the way, SHOW ME YUUR BRITISH HOUSE! Pwease?"
    You: 0____o

Also........

YUU ARE ONE HANDSOME SHARK ;D

Misfits has gotten to me bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AtSILTJ8Gs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…