• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks and also good luck with your johto starters, I was lucky enough to get all three of them under 4k srs each. I know it will shine for you soon :D
    I know the feeling :) I can't box on 4th gen haha :) 3 games virtually full of EV'd pokes, shiny pokes, event pokes etc :) tis the life...
    To be honest though for a while I was put off posting in shiny club because of the rules... I got a strike ages ago and I hope it goes soon ^-^
    I've surprisingly had a lot of luck lately too which sucks because I hate strikes ^.^; I only have one but you know...
    I RE'd shiny hound in swarm (B), SR'd for shiny mewtwo (SS), RE shiny Ponyta (P) etc
    That's cool. I completely understand the pride of having a shiny with your own ID (that's the only reason why I'm compelled to continue SR-ing for Latias). It wasn't listed as a "hunt" in your sig so I figured that it was worth asking.

Good luck with your hunts!
    :D Thanks :D The congrats make me feel better, it felt like forever and took 2 weeks, I was so happy I was slightly angry that if I wouldve hatched them all in my party if I'd have have just done party hatches but then I'd only have 1 :D Happy does not describe it :D
    Trust me, if they're shiny they will show shiny. I have a Croconaw I SRed myself and even randomly got a shiny chikorita trying for a female cyndaquil.

Would you like to chat on MSN sometime?
    Love your avatar. Masquerain is one of the coolest pokemon, imo.

I chained a ton of shiny Surskit (that no one wants, apparently...) so if you want one (for free) lemme know.
    Thanks. :3 I did manage to hatch a timid syncher though. But I AM tempted to just keep going till one shines.
    And, timid raises speed, lowers attack. It's great for special attacking pokemon.
    Gentle nature is +Sp.Def and - Def so it doesn't affect its Attack, which is good. I'd consider it a moderately average nature. ;u;

omgVolbeat is such a sexy shiny. I hope you get one soon!
    Thank you >3<!!! Yes, I want to have one shiny ;v; and maybe the Drifblim but I'm hesitating for various reasons xD

Pffff if you did I woul dbe like, the happiest person ever OTL ( but you should craw more and post them so that I could stalk and all that)
    and thank you again >3<
    Annnd probably not, I want to try and maybe get another one, since I'm hunting Audino on route three as well as a swarm ( Volbeat) and hatching eggs~ I can only use one DS but I can multitask in one game 8'D //shot
    Plus I'm not a EV trainer or much trainer at all, I like collectionning O3O (which is one of the many reasons I started shiny hunting xD )
    Do you know if gentle is a good nature for a blitzke? I don't know anything about that even if I tried reading about it.
    Hope you get dratini andor magikarp soon too btw! ;v;
    EHEEE WOW. That's so freaking epic! So many Wingulls. I hope one of them will be shiny. ;u;

That's epic. Man, I'm in the hugest drawing mood right now (I'm tempted to draw your new Blitzle, actually. LOL). Congrats on that, by the way! You gonna evolve it?
    ffffs im envious of your shiny drifloon :eek:; Cute little balloon is cute xD

Thanks! I'm keeping her as a Vibrava, because I have a fetish for middle-evos. Idk. Shes too irresistible.

How are you? ^^
    Thanks~ I got another batch of 150. I REALLY hope the darn timid synch's in thar. ..And a shiny. I hope for a shiny too.
    thanks=) good luck for when you go for it! i could never sr for one, i just dont have the patience for that.
    Thanks for the congrats on Trapinch ^^ I must say, your art is simply amazing, and it's really nice that you drew it for a friend to encourage them too, that's really sweet x3

Congrats on your Drifloon too! (Although it is a bit late ^^;;)
    I went and checked and the whole site is doing an update apart from the homepage. Maybe it's for my region or something :s No idea how photoshop manages their updates and such. Either way I can't get to my account. I'll wait a few days then get a different uploader if nothing has changed.
    If you want to put out the effort and do a comic....by all means go for it~! In fact, it'd be awesome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…