• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You may have a point there. You're in College? I'm just assuming from your age. If that is your real age o_O
    It's fine. Keeping your pride and joy up to date is also a pretty important thing too, especially since Contest Tie is AU, and art is always clearer in describing WHAT you are describing.
    Hey Encyclopika! I've been re-reading CT and I forgot how amazing your writing is. Please write some more, and Ama's stuff is all screwy now. I can't see any of your beautiful Contesta Pokemon art anymore! OH NOES!
    Sorry to bother u, but I have deleted a thread called "Official Metroid Other M thread", I need it to be re-open, can u do something about it?

Thank u for ur attention.
    Doctor said it's just a sprained finger, have to put a hot bag of wheat over my finger.

Nothing too major, just have to type with my left hand.

Just watching family guy on my laptop, i got it on my birthday, on the 2/2, this year.

BTW, i like your username.
    Not that bad, I'm off school today (Year 11), plus my middle finger is kind of badly bruised, so I'm going to get it looked at, in about an hour, it feels like it's broken, but it's an alright day i guess. Hope yours gets better.
    Ban me then, motha ****a. But know this, I will return & with a motha ****in vengeance. My people have been mistreated in this industry for far too long and Iris' VA is the last damn straw. If you ban me, I'll tell Brotha Doug. Brotha Doug will make a YouTube video telling people about this overprotected forum site and people will leave or either join this site and do the same **** as me....You were saying? I'm pretty sure you're not racist and I'm not always shouting "FIGHT THE POWER". But enough is enough.
    You're picking on me because I'm Black. I see other people that spam their youtube vids and yet you pick on me? **** that ****.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…