• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't actually approach it. I get what's called NPS (New Plotline Syndrome) at times when I watch a movie with characters I have in my fanfics or something else. It pops up at odd times...and then I get more character development behind each of my main characters.
    On your story...

1.) What are the meanings by this four people's names? Are there any hidden meanings in the language they are based on? You can certainly get inspiration from that.

2.) Something along the lines of trapping these four people in their minds, hallucinations, bringing them down to a low emotional level, anything that is non-physical by emotional or spiritual would be a good idea.
    Rango, huh? Why?

You're not bragging. You're showing pride and joy.
    I got a 110 too. Back in second grade, where we got graded on lunch.
    ----------
    The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus by their lips, and walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
    ----------
    Did you write that?
    I don't have intelligent, calm conversations with people who openly state they are insulted by someone's religious choice, which you said you AND your friend were.

Don't VM me again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…