• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know the feeling. I'd have loved to see a few more myself, even one about me with all the hate, but there really wasn't more that could be done.

Take a look a the top posters in mics, we'd have gotten some fun with them, but there are only about 10 of them. Then you look at some of the worst posters like

Dattebayo, would have just turned into a debate over if he's stupid, a troll or

KibaLG8, would have been calling him a post count ***** in the advice thread, and people saying it doesn't matter if the girls are underage, by time he grows a pair to ask them out they'll be legal

A d v e n t, would have been making fun of his thread and some other members going on what how creepy he is.

Brumrha would have been just the same stuff over and over, since apart from what he said to FiremanLV8, and the children thread we don't have much going on there.

and that's all that would have really been said about them. Only way we could have kept it fun was if we did it at the end of each month or something to keep it going longer.

Btw, welcome back

L.F.D.
    Somebody seems to be mad at Serebii lately.

Keep it up, I never got a roast thread made about me. Granted it would have been a lot of hate, but would have been fun.

L.F.D.
    ----------
    I don't doubt that he is so deep in the closet that he wanders Monsters Inc.
    ----------
    Ahaha, that's an awesome joke, Krake! X3
    Alright cool. So yeah we could like have battles, tutorials, comedies I dunno. But do you want to see my channel?

Name is Xanpakuto. Look it up theres only one video xD
    Awh. Cause I just made a new youtube channel on like video games in general and brawl is one of the big ones. About to make videos with you and some other people. Check it out if you want. Vm me if you want the channel name. I made it today btw
    No offense, I didn't intend to "call you out" or anything, but rather the continuation of the joke itself.
    Hey Krake, I stumbled upon an adbot a while back with this name:

Saberfang

Hehe at least its better than most of those jumbled up names you see out there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…