• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well that was a long time ago. Last time i hacked was in Pearl (When my AR broke) Ever since I've done everything legitly. I learned my lesson from that.
    I dont hack and I dunno syncing at all >.< I would never hack my shines only an idiot would do that. I dont even own an Action Replay
    Yess i taped the buttons down i feel me stupid =(
    but i am happy that that wasn't a glitch and that my game is fine
    If your confused on how I trade I have to do it over Wi Fi :( but I swear no hacks etc I made sure I showed pictures of them hatching as evidence of that, I know I can't prove that they aren't the same hatch photo etc but you'll just have to take my word for it...
    I'm probably the most antihack person you will ever meet to the point of offensiveness >.> so please just don't doubt my legitimacy... Not sure what to do really, the crashes are more frequent so I'm thinking it might die soon so I'm making sure everything good leaves to my White and obtain as many Japanese pokemon as physically possible to MM on White then not sure what to do with black really - do I bin it or see how long it lasts? I've had it since September so really I keep thinking it's going to die soon which poses issues when I have all my FCs stored on black and it's my main trade system right now... I don't lie about any of this either, just feel like crap... Was hoping nobody would notice, false accusations would give me he'll especially seeing as they took weeks to get...
    Well I've never found that tbh... I had my game imported and mine hasn't had that problem :s I can only do 5 characters pokemon naming but my trainer naming had 7 characters but admittedly it has seen some issues, I'm not 100% sure it is an official copy :/ it was really cheap, not hacked and it works but I also have heard that from other people which freaks me a little...
    A major problem (the first I noticed) was that I can't access union room... Either way I don't hack and all this looks really bad on me which is why I come off defensive :/
    I never thought it was an issue really because my pokemon were legit and it runs smoothly with the occasional crash but no jack codes etc just s normal game, I'm transferring everything to English White tomorrow because the crashing is starting to worry me... Also I got it before the release date which would minus 1 week at least off of that date to ship it but yeah, soon it'll be empty of all my important stuff
    Ok, I just wasn't sure about it and all ;v; I hope they'll sihne soon >3<

I would like too ;v; I'll PM you my msn?
    Oooh I see ;v; One day, I might try to g for pokemon that have great nature and train them ;v; maybe.
    i had a question you might be able to answer. I do SR for the SS johto starter, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it ok. I saved in front of the machine, and I've seen shiny hunt videos that shown the shiny starter before we choose them when we talk to the machine. So I do that but, since no one shone yet, I'm a bit insecure xD I'm at 2497 SR. It's not that much but still enough to make me wonder about it ;;
    I hope it will shine >3< AND be Timid 8'D
    I'm not too good with nature of EV training so I don't know what Timid does, I just like collectionning things when it concerns pokemon games xD
    I haven't deleted them yet. I don't know... It concerns me slightly that Meloetta's Pirouette form is in my Dex now even though I never changed it...
    Hey Ivyon, might I ask if the Pokemon from the GTS are gonna screw up my White game? I got them earlier today, and will delete them now.
    Ahhhh Ivyon thanks for pointing that out! I googled it and it seems your correct. Can I ask permission to edit my post to delete all the information about it? It may end up less than 40 words but i'll try add more. Again thanks and the pokemon will be promptly released :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…