• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suggest Daniel X. It's about an orphan boy named Daniel, who is an Alien Hunter... when he is one himself. To be exact, he looks perfectly like an average human, but he has the ability to transform anything into anything, change people's minds, and create fake life. (Example, his family and friends) he has a list of the top Alien criminals, which he is going after bit by bit, getting stronger with his power with each success. Fortunately, the list includes the number 1 Alien Criminal... the murderer of his parents...

aaaahhhhh okay. =P thnx
    Ah, okay. I don't use smilies excessively, just as an alternative to lol, which I'm not really a fan of. Lol is never sincere for me, I use it when I'm not actually laughing, just mildly amused, or as a way to pretend your listening to someone.
    The rules said absolutely no emoticons/smilies in this forum so... I've been resisting the temptation. And now I'm back in the terrible habit of using... ellipses...

Meh, I talk with ellipses in real life too... Always sarcastic... (Crap! I did it again!)
    Yea! James Patterson is one of my favorite authors! We need a Maximum Ride RP, or atleast a Jame Patterson All-Star RP!

yea, but I never really got the difference between admins and mods.
    Psychic, can you go and look at the discussion thread again? I posted some things to back my theory that we don't really need InnerFlame's permisssion... please check it and tell us if I missed something.
    Oh, okay. :) And jessu is just a meme from this forum called Pokémon Solstice, I dunno why I put that bit about it in there. XD Someone misspelled Jesus as jessu, so. :p
    Okay. I wasn't sure if they should be reported. I can never tell how strict certain rules here are. It feels like jessu is judging everything with how much trouble some people can get in for small things, so I just reported it in case.
    Hi :) I made an RPG and was wondering if I need to send it to a mod to approve first before i post it? Or can I just post it? I have it ready I just need the OK for it. Im going to send it to you through a PM ok?

EDIT: Ok nevermind. A friend told me I dont need I dont need to PM a mod for permission. Im just going to go ahead and post it, ok? Thanks.
    oh rly then let see if ur sarrmorat can see if emboar is hard boned or is really fat (i mean seriousely emboar is a pig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…