• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah! Profile without VMs is.. Too clear! People need to have a messy profile to make it more interesting ;D
    Haha! Awesome, how much snow did you have after that blizzard was gone? And this VM stuff is really annoying, you get confused easily! I see it got your head spinning too x)
    Strange poem I found on my xat listen, I translateded it to from chinesse sep:Why is found does not to innocent of rose spent why met of Prince are enough Prince Ah I does not hope he will has glass shoes and white horse I surprised of is familiar looks has will became lies why happiness of jade bird to fly of so high why Apple and embrace are may is poisons I never wanted to had has has he also alone of terrible I suddenly reminds before accompany I that doll I do not want to I do not want to do not want to grew up grew up Hou world on no fairy tale I do not want to I do not want to do not want to grew up I would rather forever and stupid and silly I do not want to I do not want to do not want to grew up grew up Hou I on will lost he I deep love of he deep love I of he has variable of does not like he I do not want to I do not want to do not want to grew up grew up Hou world on no fairy tale I do not want to I do not want to do not want to grew up I would rather forever are stupid and silly I do not want to I do not want to do not want to grew up grew up Hou I on will lost he I deep love of he deep love I of he how
    Whatever you do, always be sure to pick partying above ANYTHING else! Besides, Mexican holiday parties sound interesting! :D
    Well I made a raw version today and once Dad comes home he'll let me know what he thinks of it. I will have to do some editing though buuuut I'm getting there, slowly but nonetheless :)
    Me is doin' good! Dad needed my help with his promotion stuff so I'm making him a vector-image he can use! :) How about you, how you been doing? ^^
    yup its the same person but since he has no real POWER in the clan, i could care less. my clan hates arisato's clan for reasons that just dont make sense to me... so ur gonna see more ppl like him until they give up. anyway hi ^ ^
    hey sppen its vince here just sayin hi :D but wtf? what's the matter with tehjonno?? wait a min.......a guy named jonno came to paradise lost chat and said LOL when i told skylarr not to shut the clan......dunno if its the same guy but wat a jerk
    Remove the OO userbar from your sig. Since you have broken the Serebii rules you are no longer welcome in our clan, enjoy your next clan. Maybe you'll get leader... oohooo incentive..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…