• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you don't mind Bee Sea Vee-im twenty-two, I want to complain about my Internet connection. I got Wi-fi recently, but it is incredibly slow. The highest I got it on speedtest.net was 1.01 Mbps, I won't be able to do the Dream World at my house until the kinks get worked out. The internet provider have just done some tower switching, but I don't know if our semi-desolate location is going to get any better wi-fi.

Hey, if you don't mind, I would like to be Dream World buddies. Can I condone a trade with you so the friend code will register up? At least, that is how I think it can work.
    Looking up videos of the ice cream, it appears you can instantly stick something by placing smaller balls of ice cream on the connecting points. The smaller piece falls off, but the bigger piece seems to stay just fine.
    Also apparently needs an alternating pattern for more points.
    I've managed to do it but I have no idea how.

Every screen seems to have one to two clickable clouds that can possibly contain the Pokemon, even if the cloud isn't shaking. Since (so far as I know) the Pokemon won't move from whatever screen it's on, I will generally go through the whole map, clicking everything (after finding the berry), hoping for the best. The listen closely button can be useful, but you can't afford to do it every screen.
    We can only hope. I sent a request to that other guy too since why not, right?

Apparently I did well enough to get a Sap Sipper Female Stantler, so I chose that. I am getting really good at Sky Race
    Double Check your privacy settings, too; gotta go through the main Pokemon site.

Ah well, may as well go to the Isle and get some items/mons out of this trip.
    Okay, I'm in.
    I can see some other guy I must have traded with, but not you.
    Yeah, I think that's the crux. You have to be game-friends before you can be dream-friends, I guess.
    Okay I set mine to "everyone" so it should work now. Or, if it takes a day, tomorrow.
    Okay thought: Maybe there's somewhere in the Dream World itself that you click? Like friends you added in your roster should show up there?
    It says "When making a Dream Pal request:

When you're accepted as a Dream Pal, you'll receive notice.

When receiving a Dream Pal request:

To become a Dream Pal, go to this user's home and click "Become a Dream Pal.""

But doesn't offer much else elaboration
    I can't go into the world, but let's see what I can do without going all the way.
    Next time you're on we should try adding each other as dream friends.
    However that works

We can water each other berries and abuse the dream shelf and everything!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…