• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually got bored and did it. Here:

[*IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2e1gjtg.png

You know the drill with the *, right?
    Contrary to popular belief; it IS obvious when it is shiny. I had the DS on the darkest screen brightness and I was walking in natural light and I still saw the colour difference in mine. 8D

So you gonna make an msn? I'm so freaking bored right now (there's nobody on msn to talk to aaaaa). EDIT: Not bored from talking to you, of course! xD I just reckon msn would be hella easier to chat~
    Sweeet. |D I want to see you get a shiny Dialga! It was the only one in the trio that I didn't SR for, and now I regret not getting it. xDD
    Same here, but after getting Lugia, his colours really look nice on him too. ;u;

I really want to do the Honey Tree leg first. I want a shiny Cherubi so bad! Might have to steal my DS back from my brother so I can triple hunt it, though my DSi's shoulder button is on the fritz. D;
    Well my Lugia hunt took me just under three months, so I obtained them all in between then. Just look at my shiny card and everything between Kyogre and Lugia were found (since I started hunting Lugia the day after I got my Kyogre).

I still love my Lugia to pieces something wicked. I'm so glad he finally shone. >u<
    My games must be testing me after giving me such wicked luck with random encounters (I found a total of 7 shinies during my Lugia hunt, so I can't complain. Hehe), but I'd still like it to shine before 10k. c:
    I think *Murkrow is the only person so far who has managed to stick with it? Even then, he's tired of hunting for bird Pokemon. >u<

I wonder when Magikarp will shine? D8 I'm at 5140 encounters so far. I want to reach 6000 before bed tonight.
    Oh don't do that... So many people start that up all massively motivated and then they get to a point shortly after where their motivation is completely burned out. x__x Maybe just hunt down your favourite Steel types? xD
    Wicked. =w=

Eventually you can wind up joining in group convos. They're usually pretty good, and people seem to find shinies during them... oddly. o__o''
    Haha, kinda like me watching a live reaction video to a French hunter and his shiny Lugia. He screams something wicked when he finds it, and the second time watching it, my screams pretty much SYNCHRONISED with his. ;D

Contemplating installing Skype again so I can IM you. Unless you're keen on picking up an msn address? They're mighty useful to chat with shiny hunters. :3
    Hehe, you gonna hit bed soon? NOBODY's online right now. It's so boring. x__x

Shinies are like... an instant wake-up. It's fantastic! >D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…