• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually have a couple of favorites so far. One of them is the legendary Cobalion. Nicknamed Cobalt. The other one I took a shine to was my Serperior. That one I liked as well.

Hey I hear you, I had to go for a bit, away from my house, just to get that stuff out of my main mind, and diminish it. However, duty calls. Luckily I'm retired XD
    You, my dear, are like that one Romantic Comedy staple character who acts all bitter about love before an adorably clumsy and naive heroine who writes for a newspaper comes and teaches you the real meaning of love
    'Sad' that you are an island of innocence surrounded by a sea of debauchery XD

Not suggesting, just thinking out loud... That's why I mentioned sociopaths since, as you rightly pointed out, they cannot feel empathy. It would be the perfect test ^_^

Do you think a person experiencing extreme empathy might self destruct? I think (or more accurately, I hope) it would serve to motivate people to reach out and help.

I guess overindulge is not quite the right word... More like 'drive myself crazy' XD Funny you should mention dervishes by the way, since my head is currently whirling, lol (mostly from lack of sleep over the past few day and it being 2:30AM).

You avoid movement? ^_^ I think maybe it's a gender thing... I was reading something about that just yesterday. The article suggested that on an emotional scale of -10 to +10, women are more likely to experience both extremes throughout a regular day compared to men who usually oscillate between -4 and +4. (I would give the source but it was... Um, to a somewhat risqué website >_> which just happened to have some interesting articles)

“…measures of levity have been lacking lately� Hmm… Maybe I should link that website after all XD
    Oh Thankyou ^_^ I believe I have the book he is speaking about. Bulbapedia has it slightly wrong.
    Remember how I showed you a song by The Presidents of the United States of America a little while ago? Well Dracoste (of sppf member fame) found this ^_^
    Thanks for the message. Had plenty games like that, but that one was particularly annoying, for obvious reasons. Sympathy much appreciated ;)
    Thankz, my girlfriend made it for me, 'ShadowSplash' lol i feel like should be crediting her but she doesn't want me too, ruins the banner she says; i told her so does the userbar, at least thats what most people on here have told me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…